Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Do not want to see a replay GIF of a Buckeye, Coleman, getting Trent sticked. :x

Mac9. Get yours, homie. :pimp: DRC, big season coming from him.

Michae Vick needs to run man, he gets a few yard slides and we're in FG range, come on man, and Maclin has to catch that . :smh:

Nah, guys. We don't have arguably the best back in the NFL. These are the Duce Staley and Brian Westbrook days. Let's pass with a lead despite not being able to protect our quarterback and turning over the football like a game of hot potato.

Omg the defense deserves a steak dinner paid for by every offensive player...if the offense had ANY competence today this wouldn't even be close

Thanks for making it easy for me though. Definitely not wasting any money or time to go see this team.

I can't fathom losing the season opener to the Cleveland Browns, after all the inspiration we drew from Andy's deceased son (RIP). Plus the Super Bowl talk from MV7 and Shady.

I've been saying for years that Andy Reid is terrible coach. You have one of the best RB in the league and you have Vick throwing 40+ times? Fire this fat walrus already.

I've been saying for years that Andy Reid is terrible coach. You have one of the best RB in the league and you have Vick throwing 40+ times? Fire this fat walrus already.
I'm probably the biggest Andy defender there is but you can't justify the Castillo hiring, his clock management in crucial situations, or his failure to run the football more when attempting to protect a lead.

I'm probably the biggest Andy defender there is but you can't justify the Castillo hiring, his clock management in crucial situations, or his failure to run the football more when attempting to protect a lead.
Castillo has more than showed he is capable of getting the job done. The defense got off to a slow start last year, but how they finished the season has carried over today. The defense is playing excellent. They've done just about everything right. Get rid of the penalties and I would give them an A+ today.

Castillo has more than showed he is capable of getting the job done. The defense got off to a slow start last year, but how they finished the season has carried over today. The defense is playing excellent. They've done just about everything right. Get rid of the penalties and I would give them an A+ today.
No matter Castillo's success in 2012-2013, is it worth the cost of a wasted season (2011-2012) plus losing Spags? I don't think so.

Gotta put this on Andy and Mike. First, Andy shouldnt be calling all of these passing plays. The run works against the brows, especially after you see that they were bring crazy pressure in the first half almost every play.

Now third quarter on, Vick is at fault. How can you throw some f those passes. People are like double and triple covered

Back
Top Bottom