Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants...Sunday Night Football

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

pimp.gif

Stay classy New York
laugh.gif
Your boy threw a punch though, what are u talking about?

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

10wlisg.jpg

Stay classy New York
laugh.gif

Philly fans talking about class?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh please...NY fans are notorious for !*%! talkin when something goes their way. I don't know what's funnier...that comment or that gif...maybeit's tied.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

10wlisg.jpg

Stay classy New York
laugh.gif

Philly fans talking about class?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Giants fans talking about class
roll.gif
roll.gif
Please don't go there comparing Philly to NY, because its an argument you won't win in any way shape or form.
laugh.gif

I'm not from Philly so I could care less man. Yall mad sensitive on here, it's all fun and games people.

Eagles can have the division. It's not like we'd do anything with it. If we make the playoffs I'd rather be on the road.

I think if we beat the Skins next week and the Boys lose to the Saints, we'd get in, right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Gilbride's play calling when it mattered most was sad....Giants let this game get away with all the costly mistakes. At least the next two weeks are Skins and Panthers.
And ya'll are going to lose both of those games as well
laugh.gif

Thank you thank you thank you Eagles, far too kind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Stay classy New York
laugh.gif
Huh? I know a Philly fan ain't talking about "classy"
Really?

lakers-riots.jpg

lakers-fans-riot456.jpg

eyes.gif
I said on the last page I didn't see the replay of Trent swingingfirst. Quit taking sh*t personal, yall ain't on the field

Super Mario's been in the dog house this season with some of those routes he's been running along the sidelines.

The defense still can't stop or cover anybody (even though two td's were from a punt return and fumble).

Eli leads the team to a lead after being down 2 scores at the half (he played a GREAT game tonight), and they give up a 60 yard TD pass immediately.

Despite Killdrives bad playcalling when it mattered most, the defense just let the team down tonight.

And ya'll are going to lose both of those games as well
laugh.gif

Green Bay is the first Wild Card spot, so the last playoff spot is between Dallas and Giants (who are only 1 game behind).

Giants can even be 9-7 and still make the playoffs, sad yes but that's the state of the NFC. Cowboys just have to keep collapsing as they do annually.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Stay classy New York
laugh.gif
Huh? I know a Philly fan ain't talking about "classy"

eyes.gif
I said on the last page I didn't see the replay of Trent swinging first. Quit taking sh*t personal, yall ain't on the field
* Reported for edited profanity

Back
Top Bottom