*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Torrey Smith should have BEEN lost his spot to Mack Hollins, now it’s too late smh

Foles looked terrible, if he’s this bad early in our playoff game put Sudfeld in. Idc, he’s already shown a better arm and mobility than Foles

Torrey Smith should have BEEN lost his spot to Mack Hollins, now it’s too late smh

Foles looked terrible, if he’s this bad early in our playoff game put Sudfeld in. Idc, he’s already shown a better arm and mobility than Foles
I was just saying that we need to bench Torrey because that's the only way that Foles will stop looking for him :lol: :smh:. I agree though. What has Torrey done this year that has been so much better than Mack?

Both gone.. Just need sudfeld to show we only have to carry 2 Qbs.. I mean we'll carry 3 til wentz is fully healthy but he'll basically be a camp body

This offense is scary bad. 3 for 25 on their last 25 third downs? That’s horrendous. I always appreciated Wentz but goddamn do I miss him now.

We can only win off special teams and defensive tOuchdowns. We’ve scored 1 touchdown in two weeks when we had a QB with 33 TDs thru 14 weeks :smh::smh::smh:

How did Sid and Rasul play?

Sid looked good. Looks like he still has quick feet. He did get beat on a double move but Dak overthrew the guy. He cramped up towards the end of the game but said he was good.

Rasul didn’t play very well. Got beat for a TD, and got lost on a few plays.

Sid looked like once he’s back in football shape he can cover well. He locks his eyes on the receiver and doesn’t lose sight of them ever. And his closing speed, even tho it was rusty, showed signs of potential to be great

Yep.

Sid and Darby have potential to be great. His feet and athleticism was just apparent ..not looking good for Mills next year

IMG_5903.JPG

Back
Top Bottom