*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Screenshot_20180111-191915.jpg

I think trey, celek, ertz and agholor could be huge for us..

I say the other 2 first, cause hopefully we play a ton of 2-3 TE stuff and use those other guys in the passing game

We know we'll run a ton, but Falcons will probably stack the box a ton plus them being kinda bad in the middle in the passing game

the weather from being around 60 to be in the low 30's and windy, as much as I wanted a nice day, I will take the crap weather

Definitely gonna be a heavy run package. Where Doug can get creative is to use 2-3 TE sets but splitting out Ertz or Burton out wide or in the slot. More blockers out in space and spreads them out even more.

this has been the longest two weeks ever, I'm so tired of all the repetitive analysis (aka they can't win because Nick Foles stinks) on tv, radio, twitter I'm just ready for the game to start.

B. Dawk.. One of my favorite players EVER. Here's hoping to a great game Eagles fans! As always I want a clean Falcons domination from start to finish, but I doubt that'll happen! Good luck my bros and I pray no injuries set either of us back!

Back
Top Bottom