*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Everyone's gassing Atlanta's defense now :lol: They have some play makers but they also have holes. Pass rush is whatever, and they definitely can be ran on.

And everyone is seemingly forgetting that our defense is pretty damn good too.

People prisoners of the moment. Remember people were calling Claiborne an Pro Bowler after the 6 sacks and he’s been a ghost ever since lol

Weather isn’t gonna matter as much as people think, we ain’t that good in the cold either if you look it up lol

I definitely feel we got a chance against the Falcons than if we had to play the Saints. This one gotta be ugly, if we can hold them to under 20 we should win. I’m just worried about Foles, he better have some damn chemistry and Doug gotta scheme up some **** that works

I think it will.. we weren't winning with the passing game with foles anyways.. but this hurts Matt and Julio

but their undersized LBs vs ajayi and blount plus the cold is our best chance, of potential matchups

It’s not even going to be that cold next Saturday. If the game was played this weekend post-bomb cyclone then yea maybe it would’ve been a factor.

Definitely don’t want Foles in sub freezing temps. Hopefully it’s not that cold for the next few weeks.

Really think we can run all over the Falcons. They like to keep 8 in a box but Ajayi still gashed em when he was on the Dolphins (and they had cutler w a worse offensive line)

Foles will Be Foles and we need to pass when needed. Just run the Falcons with Ajayi and Blount. Make their run defense make plays. Hopefully Dougie P crates an A1 game plan.

Im glad we avoided the saints. Michael thomas wld kill us and kamara/ingram wld eventually bust off some big runs. Atl is more inconsistent and a wildcard

Very torn here, ATL could choke or yet be very dangerous with Julio.

Fork it, as always #FlyEaglesFly!

With absolutely no expectations Sunday, while I'm still rooting for them, I think I'm at peace with whatever happens:lol:

The Eagles playing first on Saturday, which means if they lose, it will be out of the way and we'll be able to recover by Monday.

^ Yeah I'm happy we got a Saturday game. I get to tailgate recklessly and either drink in celebration or sadness without worrying about being hungover at work the next day :lol:.

I said weird feeling lol a convincing win is what we did last year shutting that offense down.

Back
Top Bottom