*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Sproles is gone imo, CC fills his role, he's not the route runner Sproles is, but he's a better pure rusher. I would like to add someone from this draft, its a great rb class.

Sproles is gone imo, CC fills his role, he's not the route runner Sproles is, but he's a better pure rusher. I would like to add someone from this draft, its a great rb class.

yup.. i could easily see it being ajayi/clement and rookie.. pumphrey really going have to show he can handle returns or we might keep an extra WR that can do it (treggs?)

or i could easily see us drafting a CB or RB in the mid-late rounds that would have return skills

Really curious what happens at TE. Also, is next year the year they start to transition jalen to S? Honestly I could see him being a corner his entire career but that versatility is definitely there. Behind Jenk and McLeod there is literally no depth.

Graham was more of a 3rd cover guy when they went to a big nickel set from what I seen. He’s not a long term solution either I think dude been in the league for like 10 years

Looks like Duce will get offered the OC position. I sure hope so. He's been a good coach and very patient. Plus, by giving him the job, that bearded fatso Patricia won't steal him for NY.

Looks like Duce will get offered the OC position. I sure hope so. He's been a good coach and very patient. Plus, by giving him the job, that bearded fatso Patricia won't steal him for NY.

Dude should also get the "Puff Daddy all up in your TV" award.

I swear I've seen him on my tv more now than I did when he was playing:lol:

I would love to see Duce get that OC role. He’s been here for so long, and he’s done a really good job.

Back
Top Bottom