*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

A couple of my SB pick ups. I miss Shady lol
AC2FD1A2-BEE2-4061-A0E3-07C638B8B549.jpeg 31465E6A-E8DD-4298-8862-3B79C020FA33.jpeg

Yeah but then we don't pick again till rd 4

If we could get a 2nd and/or 3rd from a desperate team for Foles that would be great.

as far as authentics, it is probably not worth them producing SB ones but rather focusing on mass producing the $99.99 jerseys and throwing an extra $20 on for the patch

2 weeks ago they were ALL over Philly, hell even Macy's had like 500 of them and they are ALL sold out now

as far as authentics, it is probably not worth them producing SB ones but rather focusing on mass producing the $99.99 jerseys and throwing an extra $20 on for the patch

2 weeks ago they were ALL over Philly, hell even Macy's had like 500 of them and they are ALL sold out now

If Kelce gets hurt next season I'm running up. :emoji_rage:

Will Chris Long be back next season? I don't want to cop his jersey if he won't be back.

Them boys lacking something tough right now smh. Bet they would have had Pats gear on deck had they won.

We need to find out which small country they sent them to and intercept them:lol:

Will Chris Long be back next season? I don't want to cop his jersey if he won't be back.

I’m pretty confident he will. Dude seemed way happier here than he did in NE after last year’s win. Plus, it’s not about money with him, so I think he’ll be easy to work with, as far as coming back for another year.

yeah Torrey def losing his spot to Mack

Blount is probably gone too, wonder if Sproles is back and Donnel is a casualty

Back
Top Bottom