*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

nike ****ing with me man i got this $300 im tryna spend wisely on an Authentic SB jersey lol

Yesterday was awesome man

That's what I'm saying:lol:

Trying to cop a green Foles to get framed and then I need a white Wentz for next season.

Hopefully we open on green jerseys with super bowl patch..

Get 2 greens.. then get black wentz

And if they change helmet rules and we can wear Kelly greens, that'd be another one

I need to find a HOF patch to throw on my TO jersey lol but I'm definitely copping the green Jenkins, white Mills eventually

Macys_VinnyCurry_Appearance_FB_1200x1200.jpg

You can try Lids, they have some game jerseys with the patch. SMH though at Nike for the poor attention to detail with the alternate jerseys with the patch. They were lazy and just took a plain black jersey and threw on the screen print and patch without coloring the collar or sleeves green. :smh:

https://www.lids.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/jerseys?page=1

Are there no more SB patch jerseys floating around? I don’t see anymore on Nike and fanatics

Hopefully we open on green jerseys with super bowl patch..

Get 2 greens.. then get black wentz

And if they change helmet rules and we can wear Kelly greens, that'd be another one
Honestly dont even think they need to change the rules. just throw a giant decal sticker over the current one lol

After 25 years of misguided fandom, a season of emotionally detached ( so-called boycotted) football has made things very clear to me. This all began when reports came out that Jerry Jones made the statement that “if any of his players protested, they wouldn’t play.” I began saying then that “I don’t think I’m a Cowboys fan anymore,” when people tried to engage me in discussion I dismissed them and their line of discussion by saying “I’m boycotting the Cowboys , I don’t care if they win or lose.” But ...today I’m announcing that I’m no longer a Cowboys fan and have begun the journey of becoming an Eagles
1f985.png
fan. Below are my reasons why:
1. Jerry Jones is a racist
2. No better way to turn on your team then rooting for their rival
3. I'm prob gonna move to Philly in the next 6 months
With that being said. Im no longer a Cowboy fan, and am embracing the Eagles
1f985.png
. I will need y’all help as I go through this transition.

Try JcPenny. Shockingly they had ALOT of green Super Bowl patch jerseys. When i went the day after the Super Bowl they had Ertz & Jenkins in like every size lol

I'm trying to find that real one. The "bubbly" version. Although I've come to the realization that it probably won't be available to the public.

Maybe in 5 years when Mitchell & Ness comes out with the Foles SB Jersey:pimp:

I'm trying to find that real one. The "bubbly" version. Although I've come to the realization that it probably won't be available to the public.

Maybe in 5 years when Mitchell & Ness comes out with the Foles SB Jersey:pimp:

What you mean real? Like the stitched numbers authentics? I had to settle for screen print but the jersey was legit & the patch was the authentic patch

Back
Top Bottom