*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

We try to do way too much sometimes man. Why in the world you going for the end zone there until double coverage. Smallwood was WIDE open there

When I thought the titans game was bad, his game was worst. I'm still in disbelief.

Another fourth n long conversion that we could've ended the game with. First Corey graham and now mills this time.

All you had to do was get the 1st down, extend the game. Smallwood was WIDE open, no one around him. He could have easily gained more yards and stepped out of bounds, instead Wentz goes for a risky throw that was almost picked off again. Wentz has done that A LOT this season. Totally missing wide open guys to gain a first down, but he settles for stupid throws.

Secondary is a ****ing joke. Why are you playing 10 yards off coverage? They relaxed and played like the game was over. This is on Doug, this is on Schwartz. Heads are so far up their asses.

How you blaming the defense? We scored 17 all game. Y’all acting like we were up 34-20. We had 1 TD first half and 1 TD second half. Offense sucked

Oh, and let’s not forget Jake Elliot. He makes that first half FG and we need a FG to win, not a TD

A trade isn’t saving this team this year, we lose next week it might be a wrap. Nothing so far this season has shown me we’re capable of going on a long win streak this team finds a way to lose the most winnable games every time

The only saving grace is the division sucks! We win it, we're in. Not afraid of any of the division teams.

Back
Top Bottom