*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

We not bout to put this loss on Wentz. Nope

Wentz was bad on his final couple plays, but this L is nowhere near being on him.. he just screwed up when we had a chance to win it again

But so did doug, we had time, timeouts and field position PLUS the 1 time we run it we picked up 8 yards.. 3rd and 2 should have been obvious run play

Wentz gonna end up being the only week 7 QB to lose throwing for 300+ yards. Even Jameis bum *** won

to be fair I didn't see McDougle making any mistakes out there

they played 3 good quarters and then completely choked it all away. And did yall hear Doug in the press conference trying to play the underdog crap? You gotta be kidding me man

And did yall hear Doug in the press conference trying to play the underdog crap? You gotta be kidding me man

I said it yesterday right when the Panthers scored the last TD but yeah, Pederson on all these post game conferences this year is why it’s so frustrating with him this season.

Its either obvious mind games for his guys or there’s really a disconnect. That’s why I’ve stopped watching them but I did see that clip last night and cringed.

well the mind games certainly aren't working, I think this whole roster clearly got full of themselves in the offseason. And I hate to agree with national media driven narratives because most of those people don't watch actual games but even the Eagles beat writers see it this year. These players for whatever reason just do not operate well when the going gets tough and I don't see any miraculous trade Howie can pull off that will fix those issues.

We're gonna get into Howie's offseason bricks much sooner than later if they lose next week because he's struck out on nearly every move this past summer

all 3 phases of our team sucks right now

wasnt able to catch most of the game so ill have to re watch but seeing highlights got me pissed.. up 17-0 damn

whats new a CB biting on a double move

The entire 2017 draft looks like a waste at this point sans Barnett

Won’t play Sid outside
Won’t play Rasul at all
Cut Pump
Hollins is hurt
Gibson can’t separate

why is our offense so bad all of the sudden ?

last year we was putting up 24+ points on team religiously.. we aint even coming close to that this season

We lost that vertical threat in Torrey Smith and the 2 headed monster of Ajayi and Blount. Let’s not forget the massive chunks Blount would have on random weeks. And with Ajayi as the lead back, Blount would be fresh late in games and would be able to run down the tired defenses who couldn’t take his big *** down.

Those are exactly the two biggest factors. Now, Carson's getting exposed to wanting to play hero ball and those little missed plays become more magnified now.

I miss the Ryan Mathews

But Cowboys traded a 1st for Amari Cooper lol

Meanwhile Pat Pete and Devante Parker could be had for 2nd and a 3rd

Yeah seeing Amari for a first has me thinking the only reason doug hasn’t made moves is bc teams are asking for too much. A first round pick for an above average receiver is insane.

Back
Top Bottom