*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

The only saving grace is the division sucks! We win it, we're in. Not afraid of any of the division teams.

Playoffs mean nothing. You can win the division at 8-8 and get waxed in the first round. Making the playoffs to win 0 games isn’t an accomplishment with this roster

Wentz had a bad final drive but he had 310 Yards on like 75% completion percentage. Shouldn’t have come down to the final drive for us to win a game we were up 17-0 in to start the 4th

Wentz had those bad 2 throws after the PI call.. but still bothers me that we didn't run it again with them playing the pass so heavily and Smallwood picking up 8 yards to get us to the 14

We knew we were going for it on 4th, plus we had 2 timeouts left.. plus 1:06 left in the game.. could have picked up the 1st with only 2 yards, but we went pass twice

And both ended very badly

Doug starting to look really funny in the light without Riech

Jim been looking funny smh

Howie needs to try to get LeVeon if this team wants to repeat. You can tell Doug does not trust the current RBs at all right now

We have no one that can easily get 4 yards consistently

I can’t point to one single thing that’s wrong rn. It’s a lot but at the same time losing this and the titans game is bordering on flukey

what a trash *** game. Offense was trash in the 2nd half. Defense had one hell of a terrible 4th quarter. Offense needed to sustain just 1 drive in the 4th and it’s game

I think the situation was our biggest offseason lost

Like if we knew frank was leaving we keep flip as OC.. but I think losing both hurt

Let Dawkins be the DC

Hell Jeremiah Trotter lol

Or someone that won’t have press corners playing off. Rasul can play off it he likes. He gets ints

It’s become clockwork every week with how every post game review reiterates how bad our secondary is and how stupid our defensive schemes are and Doug is the only guy who’s not getting the message.

Scoring 30+ last year really did help hide this BS though.

I think Doug gets it but believes they can fix it. But it ain’t working. Changes coming during the bye

I think doug isn't really a stubborn dude, so he's willing to make changes.. problem is he's loyal to a fault more than anything, so saying stuff like sproles gets his job back and then stuff with JP

I think Schwartz is stubborn

Still can’t believe this loss. Titans loss hurt too but we were shaky all game. 17 point 4th quarter lead, at home, with Wentz/Ertz/Alshon playing well and the defense not struggling. Man this one is gonna take a few days to get over

It goes Mills/Darby ~Secondary > Schwartz > Pederson. It just depends where you wanna start.

And I do agree that Doug is better than Andy Reid was with making adjustments but until he puts Schwartz’s Secondary on notice and admits he knows exactly where to start, he’s gonna get a lot of criticism.

Tony Dungy/Rodney Harrison hit the nail on the head a few weeks ago when they said Doug makes it sound like they’re gonna defend the championship this year rather than having the mindset that you have to go out and win it again. He still hasn’t shown he’s realized that yet.

Back
Top Bottom