*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

What part of the city is your hotel at? Since it’s a 9:30 game idk if bars are opening up early or doing something special. You can always try the Xfinity live route which is right outside the stadiums in south philly. Off top I can recall one spot I used to hit up for brunch near my old apartment that has pretty good breakfast/brunch and I used to watch games there too, it’s called Sidecar Bar and Grille on Christian St. they should be open by game time too

Im basically 5 min from the airport.

Just left Max’s :pimp:

How many options at tackle do we really have tho? There are times in games where JP infuriates me but he’s not worse than anyone who comes in behind him

How many options at tackle do we really have tho? There are times in games where JP infuriates me but he’s not worse than anyone who comes in behind him

Honestly, I'd rather see what big V has and if we depend on him for next season.. cause I think mailata will need at least 1 more season of work

I'm semi curious about seumalo at right and lane at left.. and we put wiz back at LG

But if we can use a stop gap.. it would allow us to go dline or secondary in the 1st or maybe even WR

Cause we could have a decent amount of roster turnover plus needs.. like we could lose 3 DEs and maybe Timmy and haloita

Big V is gonna always need help. He isn’t good enough against bull rushes and technique is bad against speedy guys

Now I wouldn’t be opposed to Lane LT and Seumalo at RT. Issac imo is too light against bigger DTs and him and Kelce next to each other isn’t the best against big boys

If Mailata is ready come preseason then go with Mailata-Seumalo-Kelce-Brooks-Johnson

I’m more eager for Jernigan. I feel like his impact on the defense last year is underrated. He’s an elite run stopper and still has the power and speed to get to the QB

Mailata being ready is the dream, but hard for me to imagine him going from zero experience to starting in the league

But we just need something that can work until he is ready

But I hope we can go DE or S in the 1st.. obviously BG might walk and long and Bennett might be gone too.. and they reworked timmy's deal so there is no cap ramifications if released

I could see Bennett staying if BG isn’t resigned. His contract really isn’t that bad and he have a starting role too

S, DE and DT are definitely top priorities. Maybe even WR

I hope Bennett stays just because I don't want to lose all those guys at once.. would rather a rookie DE get the Barnett experience

Same why I hope we don't cut Timmy, assuming he's back healthy.. and maybe even McLeod

Just off the top of my head, I figure we'll move on from peters, maragos and foles of the guys under contract from 2019

Clean look. Even tho I’m disappointed we could’ve have had the blackout like the Jags and let them wear white

Maddox really ain’t been all that bad at S so far. If he stays consistent i would be cool with dumping McLeod and letting him take over

I can rock with that uni combo. Similar to the panthers look that they started using this year too. Green top and black bottom should be next

If only the numbers were black too instead of the usual green. Nice to do something different

Maybe we’d get the Black top/Green Bottoms soon or maybe a White top/Green bottoms

Fun fact. Carson hasn’t won going white/green since his rookie year, week 2

If only the numbers were black too instead of the usual green. Nice to do something different

Maybe we’d get the Black top/Green Bottoms soon or maybe a White top/Green bottoms

Fun fact. Carson hasn’t won going white/green since his rookie year, week 2
LOL at the swift avi change. That dunk was nice

We going with all white today. Definitely wouldn’t mind the switch up to white black/black white down the line tho

Back
Top Bottom