*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

nawww.gif

2017 draft looking worse and worse by the day

Barnett out
Sid out
Rasul wont get PT
Hollins out
Pump PS smh
Gibson cant beat press
Qualls been cut

McLeod aint returning either

He also tore his ACL as well. Now I feel like we shouldve went Hooker at 14 instead of Barnett

Michael Bennett gonna get all the snaps he can handle now, and none of these dudes besides Cox really playing lights out either. This hurts

While not on the caliber of the “Dream Team” year and we’re still technically alive, I’m waiting for someone to really bring up the “Fun Team” narrative when they describe how horrible this season has gone so far.

I know some journalist have brought it up but I know they can get a lot more vicious with it. Hopefully, we can pull a victory off in London and really use that bye week to re-charge our goals for this season.

I said except since Maddox is the future slot, Sid and Rasul. Once Darby and Mills gone I’d be ok lol

Crazy how after the Super Bowl win, us fans and even sports media thought this team was built to be potential dynasty level and year 2 we’re discussing potential draft picks and trades to improve our 3-4 team

Back
Top Bottom