*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Crazy how after the Super Bowl win, us fans and even sports media thought this team was built to be potential dynasty level and year 2 we’re discussing potential draft picks and trades to improve our 3-4 team

i mean look at all the people who are gone for the year and/or missed games..

we're still set up for the long term, but it's hard for any team to lose the amount of people we have and continue to keep your head above water

take for example RB, letting blount walk in FA isnt a big deal if ajayi is healthy.. and then clement coming back down to earth isnt a huge deal if ajayi and sproles are here.. RBs struggling with blitz pickup isnt a big deal, if guys who can do it are around

Assuming we don't trade for shady or some other RB before the deadline..

I think we gotta go RB in the 2nd next draft, worst case 3rd.. but we also need to sign someone, who would you guys rather tevin Coleman or Alex Collins??

I still hold out hope Jordan Howard could be had.. or duke Johnson

Agree with nanbeezy. Coleman can make plays in the pass game as well as running the ball. Not a Le’Veon level duel threat but he’s def above average.

I hope one of you actually bought the Eagles London Starter jacket because it's now sold out and gone for good.

Was talking to this female coworker of mine and she tells me she’s going to Eagles game Sunday. I’m like how? It’s in London :lol: and she goes Yeah I’m friends with someone on the Eagles and he got me and our friends tickets so we’re making the trip. I was like :nerd: who do you know? Expecting it to be some trainer or some BS and she goes oh I’m friends with Malcolm Jenkins. We met in college. I was like bruhhhh :wow:

DqcwPaOXcAAYIaf

Ask her what Jenkins really gotta say about reid
Probably would say he’s a BAN :lol:

For my Philly cats in here, whats a good bar/brunch/breakfast/etc to watch the game at Sunday morning? Getting a telly for the Sixers game tonight. If worst comes to worst i’ll just hold my hotel room hostage until the game is over.

Probably would say he’s a BAN :lol:

For my Philly cats in here, whats a good bar/brunch/breakfast/etc to watch the game at Sunday morning? Getting a telly for the Sixers game tonight. If worst comes to worst i’ll just hold my hotel room hostage until the game is over.
What part of the city is your hotel at? Since it’s a 9:30 game idk if bars are opening up early or doing something special. You can always try the Xfinity live route which is right outside the stadiums in south philly. Off top I can recall one spot I used to hit up for brunch near my old apartment that has pretty good breakfast/brunch and I used to watch games there too, it’s called Sidecar Bar and Grille on Christian St. they should be open by game time too

I hope one of you actually bought the Eagles London Starter jacket because it's now sold out and gone for good.

Not true. The ones available now are sold out but you can go onto Starter's website and pre-order the second shipment I guess. Backordered till Feb 1st 2019. Not too long to wait for something special like that. I'm considering it. I LOVE the old logo!!!

Back
Top Bottom