*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

O and

F56B864C-C23A-4D83-B967-076969326484.jpeg

Jesus. How does a team lose to you in the playoffs and the following season opener yet get hype they beat your team without its two best receivers and barely won because the Eagles WR3 dropped a sure TD :lol:

Every game is a must win since we're in the same division as a playoff contender. Sure you always have the mentality you can still win even as a wild card, but we all know how much better this team is at home so winning the division and having a home playoff game is crucial

Every game is a must win since we're in the same division as a playoff contender. Sure you always have the mentality you can still win even as a wild card, but we all know how much better this team is at home so winning the division and having a home playoff game is crucial

Yea the Cowboys are a solid squad and have a relatively easy schedule the next few weeks.

The Falcons lost hurt, mostly because we lost so many key players and still had a chance to win. That game was always going to be tough with it being a Sunday night home opener for them, a week after they looked like garbage in Minnesota. Would have been nice to steal that one.

Gotta beat Detroit for sure.

If we go scoreless in the first quarter next week changes need to be made ..i wonder how much Groh is involved in the first 15 or so scripted plays ..that would explain why it gets better when Doug is at the control later on in the game

Groh isn’t qualified for the job ..one of my gripes with Doug was his refusal to look outside the organization and instead stick with that bum

well.. hopefully if things go bad in jacksonville, we can get flip back

as i said we gotta come out 3-2 in this stretch.. and then it's that stretch of @ vikings @ cowboys @ bills and then bears at home before our bye

Back
Top Bottom