*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

In line on Ticketmaster.com to grab tix for this weeks game :smh:. One of my boys got through instantly.

had 2k+ infront of me smh got thru only to see resell tickets lol

really dont know how i got thru for the NFC Championship that year maaan what luck

Max just refuses to admit he's wrong, he doesn't scrutinize any of the other "elite" QB's like he does with Wentz. Wentz literally can't miss a single throw without him complaining

I hate Max almost as much as Skip, but I somewhat agree with what he said about Carson following up elite throws with questionable ones. We can get away with empty drives against weak NFCE competition but against Seattle he needs to stay consistent all game. Can’t overthrow guys, or under throw guys and turn a 45 yard TD into a 8 yard reception because the receiver had to turn and adjust

I don’t even respect Max ..that’s Skips lane you can’t troll better than him :lol:
Max just refuses to admit he's wrong, he doesn't scrutinize any of the other "elite" QB's like he does with Wentz. Wentz literally can't miss a single throw without him complaining
I hate Max almost as much as Skip, but I somewhat agree with what he said about Carson following up elite throws with questionable ones. We can get away with empty drives against weak NFCE competition but against Seattle he needs to stay consistent all game. Can’t overthrow guys, or under throw guys and turn a 45 yard TD into a 8 yard reception because the receiver had to turn and adjust
Skip is the biggest troll out there but I at least respect the fact that he admits when he’s wrong. Max on the other hand been keeping up this same dumb *** argument and doesn’t want to give credit. Holding Wentz to a higher standard is one thing but working up Scott, Ward, etc to be to the level of weapons that Mahomes, Rodgers etc have is comical

his argument to say Donovan did more with less is hilarious because the Eagles had a top 5 defense that could win a 10-7 game. Meanwhile when Carson does put up 30+ the defense is giving up more. Using losses to the Dolphins against him is dumb because he put up enough points. Could’ve been more if Ertz didn’t have the dropsies

As a team that plays way better at home vs a team that plays significantly worse on the road, if the defense shows up I like our chances. Defense just needs to hold them to 21 or less. I’m confident at home with the crowd rocking the team can rally and score enough on offense against a struggling defense

Back
Top Bottom