*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

man, mccown really be in them trenches haha. I guess if he is still around next year we’ll be in play for Robby.

Bring mccown on the coaching staff in some capacity.. bring flip back as OC

send groh somewhere.. find something for press Taylor if he’s supposedly such a future star

Dam our wideouts the 1st time we played seattle were JJ, Jmatt, hollins, and ward. With jmatt playin 96% of the snaps. :sick:

I mean they called Strap a practice squad player

If I didn’t stream the games every week (they have a natural delay), I’d just watch the game on mute with Reese in the background

AJ Brown gonna be a beast. Dude took awhile to get rolling since Mariota sucks and he still finished the season with 1000+ yards

I just remembered we’re on All or Nothing next year. It’s about to be best season of that show after this season we’ve just had. Can’t wait.

Happy New Years y’all. Let’s start this decade without seeing Agholor in an eagles jersey ever again

Early reports are that he’s not looking healthy enough for Sunday (aka Greg Ward is better) so looks like that wish may come true

Every game is one game closer to the end of Agholor in an Eagles Unin :pimp:

- Darby, mills, Schwartz and groh

Hopefully peters too.. and sproles finally hanging em up

big V unfortunately too, well he has had bad moments.. we have asked a ton of dude and he survived some tough situations

Well maybe we still have a chance at ruggs.. if dude can’t workout because of this injury, maybe other guys go ahead of him (looking at Higgins and maybe shenault)

Back
Top Bottom