*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

0001A6A1-F29F-4BDC-84BD-560E7FE7F348.jpeg

4E2B056C-FD1B-401D-8FD5-EBB695617A88.jpeg

He’s a HS coach and traveled every Friday to coach games lol

When you got hella kids you need all the checks you can get.

Lurie needs to let than man use the Jet to get to Charlotte for his games on Friday and fly him back to wherever walk through is on Saturdays. Small price to pay when you have a talent at QB like Wentz. That’s not even hyperbole.

It’s crazy how good this offense could be with deep threats. Even with DeSean healthy, Howie should’ve had another starting caliber WR who could burn and a less skilled speed backup WR.

To have talent at QB, RB, TE and then meh WRs is a huge lapse by Howie. Ertz a top 3 caliber TE, Goedert even a top 10 if he plays all of Ertz’s snaps.

Sanders arguably 1A or 1B rookie RB with Josh Jacobs. Wentz a top 10 QB.

Then he had DeSean and Alshon who if we’re being real isn’t even a top 25 WR and not even gonna give Nelson a rank because dude is horrible.

Considering we have ertz and goedert..

no clue why we would draft JJAW.. I get with what alshon did for the team extending him

but we should have been pushing for multiple speed guys considering how much 12 we play plus having rbs who get involved in the passing game

It’s crazy how good this offense could be with deep threats. Even with DeSean healthy, Howie should’ve had another starting caliber WR who could burn and a less skilled speed backup WR.

I know this is a long shot and most fans would be against it. Hell, I don’t even think we could afford him, but I saw it this morning and I have to admit he looks perfect in our uni’s.

5D39833D-6985-4B40-8899-B53646D3885D.jpeg

I know this is a long shot and most fans would be against it. Hell, I don’t even think we could afford him, but I saw it this morning and I have to admit he looks perfect in our uni’s.

5D39833D-6985-4B40-8899-B53646D3885D.jpeg
Will happily give up our first for OBJ. It’ll be mid 20s anyway

JJ at the bottom of the deptch chart for me this yr. Lord help this man next yr

this jmatt all over again.. dude makes zero sense for us especially with the development of goedert

if dude is dropping the tough contested catches I don’t see what his role is..

cause even with alshon lumbering, he looked like he got more separation than dude.. I mean you can see dudes either just standing their flatfooted or jogging on dude in coverage

Back
Top Bottom