*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I know this is a long shot and most fans would be against it. Hell, I don’t even think we could afford him, but I saw it this morning and I have to admit he looks perfect in our uni’s.

5D39833D-6985-4B40-8899-B53646D3885D.jpeg

we can afford him and his contract is actually pretty good (assuming he doesn’t want to restructure)

for me, it depends on the deal

They don’t need to get cute about this next year ..stick Ward at WR 3/4 and call it a day ..

I’m willing to attach picks to ship Alshon out ..offer him and a 5th or something to the bengals

and Corey gotta be sick rn ..dude would’ve been getting major burn with all of these injuries ..instead he’s watching Boston get all the shine

We got cap space.. alshon we know will be out half the year at least

but I assume we’re stuck with alshon and desean

draft 2 guys early and hope JJAW figures out something.. ward.. and maybe we sign Robbie Anderson for a 2 or 3 year deal

Miles Sanders may be the Shady replacement we've been waiting for.

i really hope that the split back stuff doesnt stop when we actually have competent WRs

love that we would be able to have 2 RBs that are pass catchers and the different looks that gives us.. just like with the TEs

I like listening to Ben and really like Orlovsky because he’s always defending the birds but it’d be funny if Ben posts Orlovsky running out of bounds with the caption “not as rare than this”:lol:
I wouldn’t mind Orlovsky as a QB coach either lol

but I agree with both sides, we’ve seen Carson making more ridiculous throws and this is a normal throw. Factor in the coverage, rain and WR, it’s a perfect pass

Now let’s rewind to week 14, 4th quarter. Carson makes this same exact throw to Greg Ward but it’s dropped lol perfect pass as well

Back
Top Bottom