*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

thats what i am mind blown about.. we heard about "investigating the incident" on what monday maybe tuesday and its now friday

not a single ****ing word from the league ??

the Rule calls for a player not to use their helmet.. it becomes electable when they determine if the player had other options to make the tackle

we see the point clowney was still looking directly at wentz.. he never used his hands or makes an attempt at using anything but the top of his head

we even see dude with his eyes closed while hitting wentz

we also see his teammate directly in front of them make several moves

good for you man

last weekend was brutal in that thread with that injury couldnt believe what i was reading

IATT was putting it out on a platter for them fools and people still had jokes to get off smh disgrace

NT has always hated Philly teams..thats why I rarely entertain their foolishness and stick to the team threads

I'm fine with Jim staying.

Undlin, however. Please take him

****...DL coach can go too

Duce & Stoutland should be the only untouchables, they made Miles look like an OROY candidate & Boston Scott look like Sproles Jr.

Protect them at all costs

Almost every top tier QB has/had a great WR for a good chunk of their career. Mahomes has Tyreek, Brees has Thomas, Rodgers had Jordy and has Davante, Watson has Hopkins, etc. Wentz’s best full season WR was Alshon who never finished in the top FORTY in receiving yards any season before he came to Philly

Because we have a All-pro TE and another one that’s at worst top 5 i doubt we ever have a WR with elite production ..

Ertz and Goedert in the perfect world are at 150+ catches a season ..Miles looks to be a 70-80 catch guy

Just need someone on the outside to keep the D honest and of course some speed

We have 100 targets for a WR.. last season alshon and agholor each almost got 100 targets

but we need legit threats, which can take advantage of attention tes and RBs get

What we really needed was Torrey Smith smh

And people got mad at Carson for trying to at least take the shots to keep defenses honest

Because we have a All-pro TE and another one that’s at worst top 5 i doubt we ever have a WR with elite production ..

Ertz and Goedert in the perfect world are at 150+ catches a season ..Miles looks to be a 70-80 catch guy

Just need someone on the outside to keep the D honest and of course some speed

Niners have Kittle, T Coleman, Breida and Mostert at RB and still went out and drafted Deebo and got Sanders from Denver (albeit for a lot of value)

Chiefs already had Kelce when they got Tyreek

Ravens had Mark Andrews and drafted Marquise Brown

Howie just fell asleep at the wheel drafting JJ. If he got the draft right and took DK we aren’t discussing our WR needs and instead we’d be excited about a combo of Wentz/Ertz/Goedert/DJaxx/DK

We got by on Torrey..

we tried to get by on mike Wallace and desean

but all of our WRs should be focused on speed and separation.. we have ertz, Dallas and the RBs for the underneath stuff

‘99 rams have the perfect WRs for today.. then you have the colts, as another example

alshon came in a time of need, focusing on trying replace him is the issue because there aren’t a ton of hims but we were lucky he stayed mostly healthy for that year

Wheres the list of FA wrs at

honestly I’m good on that.. I’d rather get an impact CB in free agency (like Byron Jones)

then focus on 1 or those 3 main WRs in the 1sts.. and then 1 of a couple guys in the 2nd

late season showed we can bring guys and have them succeed with having ertz and goedert and the RBs.. ward and whatever we get from desean games played wise and whatever we get out of JJAW is bonus

dude from jets only guy worth it, but he might get paid

Back
Top Bottom