*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

So Doug probably didn’t want to do this and Lurie made the call. I wonder if this does anything to impact Doug’s psyche and relationship with Lurie if the next OC doesn’t do well. Either way, I hope whoever the next OC is, they have a great understanding of Carson’s strengths and know how to utilize him.
Doubt it. Grohs promotion was bad from the jump and Doug probably wanted to give him a chance to Groh (pun intended)

Either way, I hope whoever the next OC is, they have a great understanding of Carson’s strengths and know how to utilize him.

This is why I want flip.. then you have shurmur and/or someone else as another mind in the room

jay just seems to passive to me.. whereas we know flip got on Carson about the details and worked the tape with him

So Doug probably didn’t want to do this and Lurie made the call. I wonder if this does anything to impact Doug’s psyche and relationship with Lurie if the next OC doesn’t do well. Either way, I hope whoever the next OC is, they have a great understanding of Carson’s strengths and know how to utilize him.
I thought the same thing regarding the impact that this will have on Doug. Either way I'm happy they're gone :lol:.

Yea but Doug just seems like the type of guy to stand up for his guys, hence why Jim been here for so long. At the end of the day players gotta play and make the plays. Not everything is always on the coach. Not defending Groh or Walch I just feel like Doug would’ve kept both if it was up to him.

yea.. Chris long always talks about how committed dudes are to doug.. but I could easily see him being reluctant to be overly harsh or move on from guys

like take schwartz and some obviously shh.. I don’t think he’d tell dude straight up he gotta be better and address shh.. I see him more as a team made mistakes and we missed opportunities and gotta be better type

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I AM HAPPY

HEALTH/CONDITIONING BETTER BE NEXT

I mean...or Sid and Sul can just ball out and not suck. Why does everyone always want to blame coaches. If you not playing then you aren’t doing your job during the week to show coaches that you deserve to play. If you couldn’t get burn in this secondary than that says something.

Back
Top Bottom