*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I mean...or Sid and Sul can just ball out and not suck. Why does everyone always want to blame coaches. If you not playing then you aren’t doing your job during the week to show coaches that you deserve to play. If you couldn’t get burn in this secondary than that says something.

Because they give longer leashes to certain guys and we don’t have access to the amount of data that the team does

but we see some obvious things that the defense continues to do that is just flat out stubborn

plus the scouting reports for sul and mills when they came out were that both would be better off at safety.. jenk was drafted as a CB and then moved to safety.. Rowe and more specifically Jordan poyer were CBs with us and turned into pretty good safeties later

I mean...or Sid and Sul can just ball out and not suck. Why does everyone always want to blame coaches. If you not playing then you aren’t doing your job during the week to show coaches that you deserve to play. If you couldn’t get burn in this secondary than that says something.
Sid essentially got dog housed for that bad game at Minnesota and everyone in that game was ****ty

Darby got beat like a drum vs Miami, vs NYG, vs Was and continued to get burn. It literally took him getting hurt vs Dallas to get him off the field

Considering how good (low bar yes lol) Sid looked the past few weeks outside, it made zero sense playing Maddox there especially when he doesn’t have the size nor strength to play outside and is much better in the slot or back deep

You telling me you’d rather have Marcus Epps deep and Maddox outside or Maddox deep and Sid outside

At a certain point you gotta hold dudes accountable. Plenty of opportunities for rasul and Sidney to claim more PT with the injuries to Mills, Leblanc, Darby.

Sid essentially got dog housed for that bad game at Minnesota and everyone in that game was ****ty

Darby got beat like a drum vs Miami, vs NYG, vs Was and continued to get burn. It literally took him getting hurt vs Dallas to get him off the field

Considering how good (low bar yes lol) Sid looked the past few weeks outside, it made zero sense playing Maddox there especially when he doesn’t have the size nor strength to play outside and is much better in the slot or back deep

You telling me you’d rather have Marcus Epps deep and Maddox outside or Maddox deep and Sid outside
I’m saying I want the best possible guys out there and the guys who earned the opportunity to be out there. Typically those are the better players because the cream always rises to the top. If this wasn’t rasul and Sidney’s 3rd and 2nd year playing then it’s a different story. They are what they are, rasul is slow, Sidney is not as good as advertised. All I’m saying is it’s just as fair to criticize the player as is the coach

At a certain point you gotta hold dudes accountable. Plenty of opportunities for rasul and Sidney to claim more PT with the injuries to Mills, Leblanc, Darby.

problem is you’re asking the guys who are coming in, in emergency situations or knowing they have a short leash not to screw up

meanwhile we for example and example and example with mills and Darby screwing up and getting multiple chances to screw up again and again

In the beginning of the season, Sid and Sul rotated basically every drive outside while Darby was opposite and got beat like a drum

Sid had the bad game vs Minnesota and was essentially benched. Mills and Darby returned the next game and that was done with. While the defense didn’t give up points, both continued to be bad and remained bad. Just don’t of the qbs tested them until Fitz LOL

I’m saying I want the best possible guys out there and the guys who earned the opportunity to be out there. Typically those are the better players because the cream always rises to the top. If this wasn’t rasul and Sidney’s 3rd and 2nd year playing then it’s a different story. They are what they are, rasul is slow, Sidney is not as good as advertised. All I’m saying is it’s just as fair to criticize the player as is the coach
I agree both aren’t as good as they could be. I’m also saying that what the coaches consider good is hot dog **** in Mills and Darby. Like IATT said, they both had ridiculously short leashes and basically couldn’t **** up in a defense that will have you ****ing up

jesus christ

makes sense though he had no mobility in them late drives to get away from defenders

Would love to see anyone take that hit from clowney and then have your head bounce off of the ground

and then not only not get knocked out but play a few more snaps

He tore his hammy off the bone :sick:

Dudes saying Carson soft for sitting out with a headache smh I commend him for actually saying something wasn’t right instead of playing through it

i aint pay not one troll a piece of mind in the nfl thread with that non sense

straight foolishness

Man I haven’t been in there since we won the SB lol I’m mostly on twitter now

good for you man

last weekend was brutal in that thread with that injury couldnt believe what i was reading

IATT was putting it out on a platter for them fools and people still had jokes to get off smh disgrace

It is what it is

but the biggest joke is the league

guarantee we’ll hear after Seahawks lose that clowney is suspended for a game and fined like a $100 grand

the hit would have been illegal and ejectable for any player on the field

thats what i am mind blown about.. we heard about "investigating the incident" on what monday maybe tuesday and its now friday

not a single ****ing word from the league ??

Back
Top Bottom