*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Dillard gonna be fine. He just needs time to develop, he'll continue to go through growing pains.

The more I think about it, IF a trade were to happen to move up several spots to grab Lamb, Ertz would certainly have to be apart of the deal right?

I don’t think so.. I think we can package picks together to move into that 10-15 range

I’d think we’d try to keep our 2nd this year.. but would give up a ‘21 2nd.. and then another pick this year

While I like aiyuk.. he’s like shenault to me

nice piece to have, but zero clue if he should even be a 1 or 2 guy

no clue where they end up long turn and if they’re more than just a gadget guys

Yeah starting to see some Reagor rumors gain traction. I’m with it. Just hope we’d trade back for him

My head hurts. IF what everything this article is implying is true, then I’d do it IF we had a backup plan for LT.

so much talent in the draft that I’d hate to sacrifice our o line future just for Lamb if there’s plenty of good WR prospects out there

I see the Dillard talk.. makes zero sense

we would just be solving 1 problem, to a degree.. and creating another huge problem

Dillard played well on the left side.. Trent rumor didn’t make sense.. and this doesn’t make sense

Back
Top Bottom