*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

DK #1 :smh:

Boy i tell you. We got some wrongs to right to say the least

read that article I posted above where we had multiple WRs ranked over JJAW.. DK being one of em but we had a medical flag on him

but someone with pull swayed howie on JJAW.. I just hope howie knows who should be all the way in the corner starting tomorrow

yea I feel like we would’ve had Mecole if Andy hadn’t jumped in front.....

silver lining is this may have forced an overhaul with Howies thought process. We’ll find that out tomorrow and through the weekend

yea I feel like we would’ve had Mecole if Andy hadn’t jumped in front.....

silver lining is this may have forced an overhaul with Howies thought process. We’ll find that out tomorrow and through the weekend

i feel like we had very specific fractions and then allowed howie to kinda go with his gut at the end

I know we got the heavy analytics department.. and then had joe with the heavy film production

But I feel we had a solid enough base where we need to focus more on guys who are asked to do more on the college level and can actually take the team to another level and add another real dimension to things

I mean hell, best case JJAW felt like a alshon safety net.. but we just eXtended alshon

anyways recommend everyone read:

Give me the guy that balled out all season against SEC defenses than the guy who came on everyone’s radar in the senior bowl. If I had to choose.

either will work though

I mean one of your arguments against Jefferson was that he played alongside Chase and had Burrow throwing to him. If that’s the case, eliminate Jeudy and Ruggs. Guess that leaves Lamb and Mins

I mean one of your arguments against Jefferson was that he played alongside Chase and had Burrow throwing to him. If that’s the case, eliminate Jeudy and Ruggs. Guess that leaves Lamb and Mins

we watch those guys play, we can see in isolation what they do well

now imagine if those guys got 111 receptions

we watch those guys play, we can see in isolation what they do well

now imagine if those guys got 111 receptions
But Jefferson balled all year. On a team that won a national championship. Again, give me the guy that played against SEC defenses over Mims who wasn’t on anyone’s radar until the Senior Bowl and is still a fringe 1st round pick

y’all slander Howie for thinking he’s smarter than most experts with the JJAW pick. Picking Mims would be the same thing again. Especially since Jefferson is consistently ranked as the 3-5 best receiver in the draft. So what do y’all want exactly :lol:

And I love Mims. I think he’s a better fit. But Jefferson is safer, more versatile and proven in an NFL offense. Again, give me either. Just give me Jefferson first. Hell, trade up in the second and grab Mims if he falls there

Mims had 2 seasons over a thousand yards and played primarily as an outside guy

His 3rd year he played with a broken had and still had almost 800 yards

he didn’t need over 100 catches to get 1 thousand

and the real knock was the limited route tree, so guess what happens when a team gets more creative considering teams knew what he was going do and still couldn’t stop him

also he played with shh QBs

The best you are going see of Justin jefferson is what you saw last season at LSU

and that’s not a knock on him, but I think he’s a low ceiling but high floor guy

and that is exactly what JJAW was supposed to be vs other guys who went in the 2nd

people were shocked as hell when JJAw performed as he did at the combine.. same with Justin jefferson, no one had jefferson in the 1st until after the combine even with his numbers.. people figured he’d be a 2nd or 3rd round guy

Mims had 2 seasons over a thousand yards and played primarily as an outside guy

His 3rd year he played with a broken had and still had almost 800 yards

he didn’t need over 100 catches to get 1 thousand

and the real knock was the limited route tree, so guess what happens when a team gets more creative considering teams knew what he was going do and still couldn’t stop him

also he played with shh QBs
Also don’t get the knock on Jefferson saying his play was inflated by Burrow. He’d literally be playing with a stud in Carson Wentz :lol: the real knock on Mims is his drops imo. He also soft AF with his comments about philly. And he played with **** QBs but also in a conference that isn’t as competitive as the SEC. so it goes both ways

but I digress. We got 24 more Hours of this.

I mean when you compare burrow to the guys mims and reagor had throwing to em

I think it’s the main 3 and then I could see guys fitting to specific teams and needs

but I think mims, reagor, KJ and then Pittman have the most upside

I mean when you compare burrow to the guys mims and reagor had throwing to em

I think it’s the main 3 and then I could see guys fitting to specific teams and needs

but I think mims, reagor, KJ and then Pittman have the most upside
Give me an upside guy in the 2nd. Reserve the first for a safe, close to can’t miss prospect. You can argue that Jefferson is the 3rd safest behind Lamb and Jeudy

That’s why I have mims and reagor 4th and 5th and last guys I’d take in the 1st

their Floor is solid but higher ceilings

Then I’m calling Carolina

Then it’s Pittman, aiyuk and KJ in 2nd.. but 2 of those guys are getting 1st round buzz

Need BOB to work his magic and release kenny stills. We shld be all over that.

Hell id toss a 5th for him

Back
Top Bottom