*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Y’all gotta realize it’s a chance Ertz or Goedert ain’t here in 2 years ..gotta think past this year

Hell i doubt this year is played

that’s why I’d rather the higher ceiling guy, out of the WRs

which would be the X and Z guys

Last edited:
because our offense is very restricted.. kinda happens when you gotta send your RB for long passes
I’ll agree there. I just don’t see us keeping Dallas and Ertz long term. Dallas gotta be the main guy come next year. Ertz is my guy but he kinda soft. Dallas got that crazy white boy in him like Kittle and Gronk. If push comes to shove, it’s thank you for your services time for Mr. Julie Ertz

That’s gotta be smoke
Absolutely. Philly reporters trying to drive down his stock :lol:

We've talked about trading up several picks for Lamb and Ruggs potentially falling but we rarely talk about Jerry Jeudy since Lamb seems to be the preference. He might be the safest WR in the draft imo. Dude is incredibly polished, has great speed and route running and sticky hands.

Man I'm so excited for tomorrow night

Sheil’s mock
7BC77168-4A11-4795-AF02-7D357EFBA08C.jpeg

Reagor, Zungia & Holmes would definitely be some nice pick ups. I have two issues with no linebacker & no power RB, once we address WR, linebacker easily becomes the weakest position on team.

Back
Top Bottom