*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Lol so this why Howie didn’t want to trade the second round pic for Lamb??? Dude is definitely smoking rocks

When jalen hurts is on the sideline in Nike on field apparel while ceedee and amari torture the secondary I will be thinking of you

I'm trying to wrap my head around this but I really have nothing. So with these two odd draft picks Doug must be planning to completely revamp the offense next year? Like COMPLETELY NEW stuff, cuz that would be the only explanation for drafting Hurts this early

Best case scenario is your 2nd round pic plays for what 5-10 plays a game ???
Exactly, but also what about long term? Lets say he balls out in a limited role, I’m sure he’s going to want to QB his own team elsewhere(assuming Carson is still the guy here). This just goes against everything Howie has been professing. I’m irked

Positionless offense I guess. I get the concept of having multiple guys being able to do multiple things

Exactly, but also what about long term? Lets say he balls out in a limited role, I’m sure he’s going to want to QB his own team elsewhere(assuming Carson is still the guy here). This just goes against everything Howie has been professing. I’m irked

dude is a worse version of dak

he can’t throw someone open and just look at the WRs he has had to work with

Lol we have one stubborn *** coach who didn’t want to fire Groh or Give Greg Ward a short on the official roster & a dumb*** GM that think he’s playing madden .

If Wentz stays healthy majority of the next 2-3 seasons, this is a trash AF pick. If Wentz misses 2 or more games each of the next few seasons, this will be a great pick.

Back
Top Bottom