*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

im at a lost man straight up! from what happen yesterday to this , i was just getting over that! u pick a bum *** qb in the second round with mims there! WE CANT DRAFT BRU FIRE THIS DUDE! he swear he is the smartest man in the ROOM! WE NEED YOUNG WIDE OUTS U FOOL HOWIE!!!! i hope we fail next year i want this guy gone out of here

I don’t want us to fail but I wouldn’t be opposed to Howie getting the boot , he can be the cap guy but don’t let him or Doug draft . Those two think they’re super smart but they’re extremely stubborn

We didn't need a QB but let's chill on the Hurts is a scrub talk. Dude was the Heismann runner up last season. Don't front on the guys talent because Howie drafted him for no reason

7AD42323-DDE0-4FF0-8C1F-DDAC6C4AF18C.jpeg

What’s killing me is the fact that Jalen might not even see the field for a while , why not draft another receiver ? Corner ? Lb?? Safety ? Sh*t a center ??? Idk why I feel like I’m still napping .

They can’t be this tone deaf about the controversy this is going to cause

i really wouldn’t be surprised if a trade is coming with Wentz

We didn't need a QB but let's chill on the Hurts is a scrub talk. Dude was the Heismann runner up last season. Don't front on the guys talent because Howie drafted him for no reason
this is fair, to be clear I'm mad at Howie. Not the player one bit, he didn't ask for this. And yes he's very talented, you don't get Heisman runner up for nothing

Howie and nem think this the gruden predraft qb developmental camp. Gruden grinders lookin fools. they out their fkin mind

Only way the pick woulda made sense to me, if it was part of another move

but we ain’t getting no huge trade for him later on

best I could us getting is a 2nd, which we just used to draft him.. I could have taken so many other dudes who could actually play significant snaps

Back
Top Bottom