*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

least on the outside some of that should be diminished, a lil

but I never thought the slot thing was smart from jump
It's still an issue on comeback routes, fighting for 50/50 balls, run defense and bubble screens where you gotta fight through a block

least on the outside some of that should be diminished, a lil

but I never thought the slot thing was smart from jump
He was forced there since Mills/Darby were the starters. When PRob left, there was an open slot that he had to fight for smh

It's still an issue on comeback routes, fighting for 50/50 balls, run defense and bubble screens where you gotta fight through a block

yea I know and gotta get guys on the 2nd level

but with his strengths, if he’s going succeed I don’t think it was ever going be in the slot..

Amik is a perfect slot guy to me.. willing to fight, got quickness and going get in all the mess

He was forced there since Mills/Darby were the starters. When PRob left, there was an open slot that he had to fight for smh

yea I know.. just disappointing the amount of faith we put in those 2 guys

but I thought Darby might work in the slot, but who knows.. and I only say that cause dude has fast feet.. but our cbs BEEN a mess

as I’ve always said I think mills and sul are safeties

While I kinda agree, I don’t think this was part of the thought process for Howie and Doug. People are beginning to formulate new reasons as the time goes by

I mean we’ve always paid a backup decently

just think with now paying wentz, they want a solid backup locked into a rookie contract

I still think we should have gone fulton or mims.. but the more we’re removed I get it, I wouldn’t have done it.. but I get it

Back
Top Bottom