*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Where did this Dillard is buns talk come from? I'm genuinely curious. I don't remember hearing anything like that until his name popped up in pre-draft trades. I barely even remember him playing.

Where did this Dillard is buns talk come from? I'm genuinely curious. I don't remember hearing anything like that until his name popped up in pre-draft trades. I barely even remember him playing.
I think it's really just based off his lack of playing time and people assuming he can't play and overtake a washed JP. Also that one performance on the RT side probably overshadows everything at this point, which I don't believe is his fault and more on the coaching since he never played on that side.

Let me correct myself since my post insinuates I am calling Dillard buns, that's not my stance at all since he hasn't really been given a full opportunity yet. It's definitely a premature narrative that the media has taken and run with though, questioning his passion and drive and all that. I think if that rumor never came out about him being in trade talks, fan base perception on him would be completely different

I think it's really just based off his lack of playing time and people assuming he can't play and overtake a washed JP. Also that one performance on the RT side probably overshadows everything at this point, which I don't believe is his fault and more on the coaching since he never played on that side.

Let me correct myself since my post insinuates I am calling Dillard buns, that's not my stance at all since he hasn't really been given a full opportunity yet. It's definitely a premature narrative that the media has taken and run with though, questioning his passion and drive and all that. I think if that rumor never came out about him being in trade talks, fan base perception on him would be completely different
Yeah that's what I figured. Admittedly I'm usually one of the people overreacting saying someone is trash so all the Dillard talk surprised me :lol:.

Just out of curiosity

if guys like devonta smith and Travis etienne are in the supplemental draft..

what y’all cool with giving up from the subsequent draft in the supplemental?

Please dear lord baby Jesus

:nthat:

was tryna tell y’all he wasn’t bad outside of one game and a few series in others. Whoever thought it was a good idea to keep rotating him and Sul every series (probably Undlin) is the biggest culprit. If he had a leash as long as Mills and Darby had (and even Maddox) he would've returned to form

:nthat:

was tryna tell y’all he wasn’t bad outside of one game and a few series in others. Whoever thought it was a good idea to keep rotating him and Sul every series (probably Undlin) is the biggest culprit. If he had a leash as long as Mills and Darby had (and even Maddox) he would've returned to form

Back
Top Bottom