*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Gotta be 18 right

I assume it’s a number between 10-20

wentz is 11

assume desean isn’t traded, so that’s 10.. assume we can’t offload alshon, which is 17.. JJAW is 19

rober Davis has 14, who isn’t any lock for the roster.. Deontay Burnett has 16, same deal

Reagor was #18 as a freshman at tcu
assume Hightower and/or watkins tries to get #16 eventually

wentz is 11

assume desean isn’t traded, so that’s 10.. assume we can’t offload alshon, which is 17.. JJAW is 19

rober Davis has 14, who isn’t any lock for the roster.. Deontay Burnett has 16, same deal

Yea he mentioned 18 on his call right after getting drafted. Players can change #’s after preseason right?

Yea he mentioned 18 on his call right after getting drafted. Players can change #’s after preseason right?

think so.. goggled his high school and see he had 1 then too

yea, since you’ll have guys with single digits or multiples

that subtle shade to the GOAT Greg ward from goodwin wife LOLOL

also goedert too, but I assume that’s just cause they don’t know em like that

Those cliche "tips" are so funny to me. "Come In wanting to win." As opposed to what? Coming in to lose and be on a team of bums?

wentz is 11

Sounds like it's going to be #18. Also #12 is no longer issued. They won't retire Randall's number (they should) but they take it out of the rotation.

I would by a new jersey, but I just don't want to spend the $$$ with the strong possiblity that kelly green is coming back for the 2021 season! The moment the NFL allows a 2nd helmet color, and the Eagles announce kelly green as an alternate (a few games per year) I'm buying the infield authentic (Vapor Elite) Wentz that day. May even drive down to the stadium that day and get it made up at the proshop.

Sounds like it's going to be #18. Also #12 is no longer issued. They won't retire Randall's number (they should) but they take it out of the rotation.

I would by a new jersey, but I just don't want to spend the $$$ with the strong possiblity that kelly green is coming back for the 2021 season! The moment the NFL allows a 2nd helmet color, and the Eagles announce kelly green as an alternate (a few games per year) I'm buying the infield authentic (Vapor Elite) Wentz that day. May even drive down to the stadium that day and get it made up at the proshop.
I agree KG Wentz elite is a day one pick up

Still F Barchard but technically it’s 4 QBs since Lane is a former QB. This that foolishness Doug can easily do with Wentz, Hurts, Ward (if he makes it)

‪Jason Peters one of my favorite eagles ever and I’m all for welcoming him. But you gotta give Dillard some burn if he’s ever gonna develop‬

any o line depth is good in my book. Just can’t let Dillard ride the bench for another year

Back
Top Bottom