Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

moz-screenshot-6.jpg

[h1] NY Giants at Philadelphia[/h1]
I apologize if this has been started but YUKU search is...well we all know what it is

going to be a very tough game, i'm surprised at the Vegas line which tells me something: Eagles -3

I think we can def win this game but it wont be easy, Giants are the best team in the division and probably the NFC as a whole so far

but i'll go with my heart on this one
Eagles 24
Giants 17

since we dont have a game this week,,,can cowboys fans troll on this thread??lol..

giants must win since we cant catch them anymore

Cowboys fans go ahead and enter, dont bother me none you will anyway eventho y'all act like you never do but cant handle when people enter your threads

Could you at least put a "Giants" search tag since we have the search tag function back?

Cowboys fans go ahead and enter, dont bother me none you will anyway eventho y'all act like you never do but cant handle when people enter your threads

I don't even want to get in to this, but you're wrong.

^^ co sign.

Every single NFL team's fans are in Cowboys threads. Can't say the same about any one else.

SMH @ only 5 posts so far. Cowboys thread had like 10 pages around this time playing against both teams.

Just goes to show how many people actually care about the Boys...

Damn, I don't even interact with ya'll Cowboy fans but ya'll are just annoying.

SMH @ only 5 posts so far. Cowboys thread had like 10 pages around this time playing against both teams.
In all fairness, most of that was areyouin. The usual haters show up during/after we lose.
laugh.gif

Giants Eagles games are always close regardless of how good/bad each team is.

I'll go with Giants by 6, I see a lot of FG's.

Gonna be a tough one, G Men need to redeem themselves after their last performance in prime time.

Giants are the best team in the NFL, toughest test for the Eagles so far this. I'm confident that they will come out strong and ready to go at home on aSunday night. Will add more thoughts later.

I'm shocked that we are the favorite.

I think this will be a very close game. The key to winning for us in finishing drives. I'm so sick and tired of us not doing so. It cost us the Bears andRedskins games.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'm shocked that we are the favorite.

I think this will be a very close game. The key to winning for us in finishing drives. I'm so sick and tired of us not doing so. It cost us the Bears and ******** games.

we are favored b/c of B West, that is how Vegas is looking at this game...I have no doubts

Eagles lose and fall right back into the basement where they belong...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
if we do, thats where we end up, I think this game is thedifference btwn playoffs and watching the other 3 teams in the division playing in Jan.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
if we do, thats where we end up, I think this game is the difference btwn playoffs and watching the other 3 teams in the division playing in Jan.
[lee corso] Not so fast my friend! [/lee corso]

Cowboys lose in Washington next week, and their playoff hopes are over, regardless of what happens with this game...

Originally Posted by areyouin729

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
if we do, thats where we end up, I think this game is the difference btwn playoffs and watching the other 3 teams in the division playing in Jan.
[lee corso] Not so fast my friend! [/lee corso]

Cowboys lose in Washington next week, and their playoff hopes are over, regardless of what happens with this game...
very true, I actually like having a wide open NFL this year with no clear favorites

Back
Top Bottom