Photography contest/assignment #1 (UPDATED 05.22.09: VOTING BEGINS PG. 11 - please VOTE!)

my own humble contribution, who can tell what it is?
smile.gif

I hope these two count as patterns. Is it me or on a mac looking through firefox pictures on flickr look different from when you look on safari?
3455746455_880a48c927.jpg

3453230878_eb3c181cd0.jpg

saw this thread last week, thought it was interesting but didnt have anything to post

all these are new

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

mjbetch - which lens did you use on that shot?

I'll post up my entries tomorrow or friday
10.5mm fisheye
smile.gif

frown.gif
hopefully that will be my next lens. i just need to sell off my shoes, im almost there.
that's basically what i did. i only have about 5 pairs left of my 30+ collection

Originally Posted by rizobs

Originally Posted by mjbetch
hey man, are you shooting with a D60?

nahh, i shoot with a D50

These were actually taken a while ago. I'm just too tired to process my more recent ones and just wanted to participate

3249709468_4848864c1b.jpg

3230956916_022f660509.jpg

3187287482_34ec8e41ab.jpg

abstract-6.jpg

Forgot about this post. Here is mine but wasn't intended for it to be in here.....but two birds with one stone.

Until last week, Besides my phones, I have never even owned a camera, so CC is very welcome.
The camera is just a little cheap $100 camera I bought my fiance, so they are not top quality. I called my pops and asked if I could borrow his $900 Cannon andhe actually LOL'd.
smh.gif

PS - When it comes to camera settings and lighting, I have no idea what I'm doing.
laugh.gif

I call this one "Only in America".
For some reason, that is what came to mind....
(Yes, it's shredded $20 bills. It had printing errors, so the Govt. shredded it up and sold it as a novelty item.)

This one is called "Retro stacks"
I picked the one with most of the titles blurry, because I want the focus on the pattern, not the titles. Didnt work that well, but I like it..

This one is called "Outcast".
There was only 1 yellow gumball in the machine, and it happened to be the only one with a red mark... (I ate it
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Until last week, Besides my phones, I have never even owned a camera, so CC is very welcome.
The camera is just a little cheap $100 camera I bought my fiance, so they are not top quality. I called my pops and asked if I could borrow his $900 Cannon and he actually LOL'd.
smh.gif

PS - When it comes to camera settings and lighting, I have no idea what I'm doing.
laugh.gif

I call this one "Only in America".
For some reason, that is what came to mind....
(Yes, it's shredded $20 bills. It had printing errors, so the Govt. shredded it up and sold it as a novelty item.)

This one is called "Retro stacks"
I picked the one with most of the titles blurry, because I want the focus on the pattern, not the titles. Didnt work that well, but I like it..

This one is called "Outcast".
There was only 1 yellow gumball in the machine, and it happened to be the only one with a red mark... (I ate it
tongue.gif
)

might be just me, but the thing i notice most is that it seems like the lone pink gumball stands out more than the yellow. but cool pic, nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom