Photos Allegedly Show Islamic State Throwing Gay Men Off a Building

Qur'an (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and 29)

See, here's my issue with interpreting religious texts.  Is that saying that people "should" stone homosexuals, as in giving a command?  Or is it giving an account of a situation where they were stoned?  Maybe different people interpret it differently in an effort to fit their agenda (which is why religion is questionable)?  

Either way it goes, its still saying they should be punished.

Those people who interpret it differently in an effort to fit their agenda are...*ahem"...westerners.

As you can see they're interpreting it quite literally.

Qur'an (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and 29)
See, here's my issue with interpreting religious texts.  Is that saying that people "should" stone homosexuals, as in giving a command?  Or is it giving an account of a situation where they were stoned?  Maybe different people interpret it differently in an effort to fit their agenda (which is why religion is questionable)?  

Those people who interpret it differently in an effort to fit their agenda are...*ahem"...westerners.

But what about the Muslims in the Middle East that don't interpret it literally like ISIS?  

Because it seems to me that there are probably more peaceful Muslims over there than there are violent folks like ISIS, no?  

They're not Westerners, right?  

But what about the Muslims in the Middle East that don't interpret it literally like ISIS?  

Because it seems to me that there are probably more peaceful Muslims over there than there are violent folks like ISIS, no?  

That because of the modernization of their society and they're modernizing trying to keep up with......

Lol what's sad is this idiot in here who posted an aya from the quran for a website bashing Islam. Good job buddy way to preputuate ignorance.

Just for your reference this is the full verse. And no where does it say to take this punishment in your own hand and kill them.

View media item 1364808
Delete that white Christian bs you put up there, lame ***.

Last edited:
Who is "we" in that verse?

And its staying until you learn how to talk like an adult.
Lol what's sad is this idiot in here who posted an aya from the quran for a website bashing Islam. Good job buddy way to preputuate ignorance.

Just for your reference this is the full verse. And no where does it say to take this punishment in your own hand and kill them.

View media item 1364808
Delete that white Christian bs you put up there, lame ***.

So instead of being an *** wipe how bout you explain the verse.

Who is "we"?

:lol: @ Christians shaping it for the better of society? Are you ******* serious? Lmaoooo

Some so called Christians are just as ****** up as ISIS...instead of an instant death theyll send you to a slow one while ******* up generations of folks to follow.

White supremacy and ISIS is the same damn thing. At least Isis open enough to do the damn thing on front street

Last edited:
:lol: @ Christians shaping it for the better of society? Are you ******* serious? Lmaoooo

Some so called Christians are just as ****** up as ISIS...instead of an instant death theyll send you to a slow one while ******* up generations of folks to follow.

White supremacy and ISIS is the same damn thing. At least Isis open enough to do the damn thing on front street

Who said Christians are shaping it for the better of society?

Re read that.

That because of the modernization of their society and they're modernizing trying to keep up with......
Brah, you're giving these lunatics a little too much credit and far too many excuses.  I'll leave it at that.  

You can just keep going back in time to blame someone else with that sort of logic.

which is why we need to stop trying to tell people what they can and cannot do. especially when we have enough domestic problems at home.
I really don't think the answer is to ignore atrocities in other countries just because we have a problems at home. It's not so much of we're perfect and now we're telling others what to do. It's about trying to get everyone on the same pg as far as civility goes. There's a huge lack of tolerance around the world.

Last edited:
I really don't think the answer is to ignore atrocities in other countries just because we have a problems at home. It's not so much of we're perfect and now we're telling others what to do. It's about trying to get everyone on the same pg as far as civility goes. There's a huge lack of tolerance around the world.

i get what you are saying, however it is similar to police. we are suppose set the standard yet we are glorifying war 'heroes' and making movies about assassinating another country's leader. i understand that leader in particular is a dictator. but it has been known that america has assassinated other country's leader for a foothold in that country's stake hold. that is why a lot of countries in those regions dislike us, because we still colonize but this time it is in the name of 'democracy'

Last edited:
You can compare this to the Crusades and the atrocities that went on but, I personally belief that some of those that are recruited(especially people from afluent communities) are joining for multiple reasons that aren't particularly religion driven. I just feel that it's easy to just chalk this as a purely religious act.

*cough*intelligence agencies*cough*

You're absolutely right. A lot of these kids or members which get recruited are lured, brainwashed, and deceived. They know nothing about Islam or it's true tenets. They go to a mosque and convert in 2 seconds and are then shipped off over there.

ISIS are just covert mercenaries fighting proxy wars to benefit and serve certain interests and powers in that region.

Look at who is funding them and who is benefiting from their presence and stronghold of those regions.

You can compare this to the Crusades and the atrocities that went on but, I personally belief that some of those that are recruited(especially people from afluent communities) are joining for multiple reasons that aren't particularly religion driven. I just feel that it's easy to just chalk this as a purely religious act.

You're absolutely right. A lot of these kids or members which get recruited are lured, brainwashed, and deceived. They know nothing about Islam or it's true tenets. They go to a mosque and convert in 2 seconds and are then shipped off over there.

ISIS are just covert mercenaries fighting proxy wars to benefit and serve certain interests and powers in that region.

Look at who is funding them and who is benefiting from their presence and stronghold of those regions.
preachhhhhhhh

who?

Back
Top Bottom