Phrases you hate to hear

Originally Posted by wcghost

"we out here tryin to function"

roll.gif
Who in the hell says this and what in the hell does it mean?

"Is you with it?"
"Are you talking about it?"
"you aint about that life"
"What it do thoooooooooo"
tired.gif

For me anything with Flow in sentence annoys me, example "Work flow in the morning", "Gym flow", and actually heard someone say this earlier
 "NBA finals flow tonight".

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif

Slang in the Bay for a party. I don't know if they use it in So-Cal but it's been here for a minute.

Originally Posted by elbucks

For me anything with Flow in sentence annoys me, example "Work flow in the morning", "Gym flow", and actually heard someone say this earlier
 "NBA finals flow tonight".

mad.gif
 man, I dont know why but this irritates me to no end.

"function" and "turnt up" is all I hear/see in LA right now. Dont really mind it tho.lol 

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif

Slang in the Bay for a party. I don't know if they use it in So-Cal but it's been here for a minute.
We do.
But it's an older "life lesson" phrase that makes me want to slap the living hell out of whoever says it: "You gotta stay ready so you won't have to get ready!"

Mother%#$%! how am I supposed to stay ready without getting ready?!  Dumbest @^(! in the whole world to me 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh and Nom-Nom....You're grown! why in the hell are you talking like @%&%*( Cookie Monster!

did you google t?
yknow theres a search function
do we really need this/did you really need to?
this again?

Originally Posted by Hizzle

"Everything happens for a reason." No it doesn't.

People refuse to accept that there isn't an answer for everything, they need to come over to our side.
tired.gif

I hate hearing that someone is "mad chill" , "mad bad", using though when it clearly isn't needed.

The one I hate is when ex gfs would say "can we talk about it?" in regards to some of the most TRIVIAL things. Trying to make a 2 minute discussion into a 2 hour one

*About to do something stupid* "YOLO!"
& In 2012 with so many "ravers" now:

"Dude, wait for the drop!"

"I'm rollin so hard right now!"

"Can I get a light show?"

Any phrase with "EDM, House(music), Dubstep, Steve Aoki, Skrillex" in it. No disrespect to the culture or djs, but raves have gone so mainstream. It's really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom