PHX: Where are you copping your Jordan 3's

lol i guess no one got them....im sure everyone just gets em at the malls or online. not many mom and pop shops besides stevens shoes. at least thats all i know. any one else got some input? ...cmon dont be shy or greedy! lol lets try and get a great shoe community going on here!

lol i guess no one got them....im sure everyone just gets em at the malls or online. not many mom and pop shops besides stevens shoes. at least thats all i know. any one else got some input? ...cmon dont be shy or greedy! lol lets try and get a great shoe community going on here!

UK ONLINE SHOP $165 SHIPPED TO MY DOOR. I THINK SHEIKS PROLLY GUNNA GETEM THO! DAM HAVENT SEEN ANY PHX PEEPS POST IN HERE IN A MIN.

UK ONLINE SHOP $165 SHIPPED TO MY DOOR. I THINK SHEIKS PROLLY GUNNA GETEM THO! DAM HAVENT SEEN ANY PHX PEEPS POST IN HERE IN A MIN.

there are a ton of places to get releases..  i mean you could go to fiesta mall and there is a footlocker, footaction, champs, finishline, sheikh, and robert wayne(doesn't get all releases)..  az mills..  got footlocker, finishline, sheikh, robert wayne, shoeteria(not sure thats how its spelled) and nike outlet (had the banned 1's)..  and thats just two of the many malls out here..  not too many mom and pop type places out here although I think it would be nice to get something other than highpoint is scottsdale.. 

there are a ton of places to get releases..  i mean you could go to fiesta mall and there is a footlocker, footaction, champs, finishline, sheikh, and robert wayne(doesn't get all releases)..  az mills..  got footlocker, finishline, sheikh, robert wayne, shoeteria(not sure thats how its spelled) and nike outlet (had the banned 1's)..  and thats just two of the many malls out here..  not too many mom and pop type places out here although I think it would be nice to get something other than highpoint is scottsdale.. 

I think there are only a handfull of sneakerheads out here? Most of em' dont even look at forum market palces and judge pricing via flightclub prices. Anyway, yeah I just head out to the malls and look for the malls that I think not to many frequent. I saw they still had sprites and entourages over the shieks by Fiesta Mall.

I think there are only a handfull of sneakerheads out here? Most of em' dont even look at forum market palces and judge pricing via flightclub prices. Anyway, yeah I just head out to the malls and look for the malls that I think not to many frequent. I saw they still had sprites and entourages over the shieks by Fiesta Mall.

Back
Top Bottom