Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

He is a product of BodyBuilder Stan McQuay. He was being trained for some time by Stan.
I think they had a falling out and no longer train together

Originally Posted by boo800800

He is a product of BodyBuilder Stan McQuay. He was being trained for some time by Stan.

why did they have a falling out??

Originally Posted by boo800800

why did they have a falling out??

Dre looking like an 80's HEMAN action figure equiped with a beat machine, and laptop.

Unreal.
30t6p3b.gif

I am not to sure. I can't quite remember, so i don't want to give partial or false info on that.

I am not to sure. I can't quite remember, so i don't want to give partial or false info on that.

some ppl in here are clueless

dre is 45 you dont just get like that in your 40s

he was trained by an ifbb pro.......and im 100% sure he had some chemical help

If he has a personal goal and roiding up helps him reach his goal why not juice ? Who said you can only juice if your going to compete or profit from it .

If he has a personal goal and roiding up helps him reach his goal why not juice ? Who said you can only juice if your going to compete or profit from it .

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Lemme ask you since you workout....how much props do you give folks for sculpting their bodies w. "help?"  

If that's the look that he's going for fine...and he doesn't need my approval...but I'm not going to sit there and go
eek.gif
or
pimp.gif
knowing he took an easy way to help w. his gains and to get huge. 

Lemme ask you since you workout....how much props do you give folks for sculpting their bodies w. "help?"  

If that's the look that he's going for fine...and he doesn't need my approval...but I'm not going to sit there and go
eek.gif
or
pimp.gif
knowing he took an easy way to help w. his gains and to get huge. 

Well he was training before he was 45. You ever see the P90x fellow? He is 50 and is ripped. No juice. These guys train hard daily. This is years of trainning. Your gonna develop if you train properly. Expert trainers helping you reach your goal or physical peak. Then your eatting what your supposed to. Add to not going out all night and clubing or drinking or drugs. Your gonna be in good shape.

I guess in your eyes Lebron is jucing like a mug mug right shun?

Back
Top Bottom