Pic of Dr Dre from Sept 2010

eek.gif
 at his Extensor Carpi Radialis Longus.

Not hating on you muscle head dudes...but I really dont see the point of being THAT big unless you're in the NFL or you do body building shows... seems like its difficult living a normal life while being huge like that
laugh.gif

Not hating on you muscle head dudes...but I really dont see the point of being THAT big unless you're in the NFL or you do body building shows... seems like its difficult living a normal life while being huge like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

i actually agree

if you ever been in the stay in shape thread i use to have beef with ICEMAN over this same topic

i mean if you wanna juice an be that big you better be gettin a pro card or gettin paid off that lifestyle.

laugh.gif

i actually agree

if you ever been in the stay in shape thread i use to have beef with ICEMAN over this same topic

i mean if you wanna juice an be that big you better be gettin a pro card or gettin paid off that lifestyle.

laugh.gif
word
laugh.gif
like you gotta turn your whole body just to look to your side. imagine watching tennis live
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
word
laugh.gif
like you gotta turn your whole body just to look to your side. imagine watching tennis live
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

not sexy

between your comment and thytkerjobs i take it ladies prefer the model boy look instead.
They aint never satisfied. 
tired.gif

*goes to back to looking at appreciation threads and criticizing 9's* 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

not sexy

between your comment and thytkerjobs i take it ladies prefer the model boy look instead.
They aint never satisfied. 
tired.gif

*goes to back to looking at appreciation threads and criticizing 9's* 

laugh.gif

lmaoo, that doesnt even look juiced. looks like he just goes hard. you hav to look at his gene strain, it may be genetics that he's able to put muscle on like that. I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week, i know guys that big and way bigger, no hgh, just diet and heavy lifting.

and 4 hours is nothing, he didnt say 4 hours straight, could be a split workout. 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening, very easy to do. football players an bber's do it no problem. and it aint happen over nite, Dre has been increasingly getting bigger since like 05-06. Dre aint exactly Zyzz in the game lol. neva had a petite frame really.

lmaoo, that doesnt even look juiced. looks like he just goes hard. you hav to look at his gene strain, it may be genetics that he's able to put muscle on like that. I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week, i know guys that big and way bigger, no hgh, just diet and heavy lifting.

and 4 hours is nothing, he didnt say 4 hours straight, could be a split workout. 2 in the morning, 2 in the evening, very easy to do. football players an bber's do it no problem. and it aint happen over nite, Dre has been increasingly getting bigger since like 05-06. Dre aint exactly Zyzz in the game lol. neva had a petite frame really.

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

naive

yea thats really jsut going hard and eating at ages 40-45

dude trains with stan mcquay ifbb pro an yes there is no doubt he is on something.

even a smaller lean guy like zyzz ran cycles btw

I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week, i know guys that big and way bigger, no hgh, just diet and heavy lifting.
yea thats what they all say........

are we looking at the same pics?? Dre is Huge. so what gym do you go to? it must be filled with pros. really i would like to know.

how much do you think dre weighs in that pic?

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

naive

yea thats really jsut going hard and eating at ages 40-45

dude trains with stan mcquay ifbb pro an yes there is no doubt he is on something.

even a smaller lean guy like zyzz ran cycles btw

I'm in the gym 5-6 times a week, i know guys that big and way bigger, no hgh, just diet and heavy lifting.
yea thats what they all say........

are we looking at the same pics?? Dre is Huge. so what gym do you go to? it must be filled with pros. really i would like to know.

how much do you think dre weighs in that pic?

YO there is no way LeBron is really throwin that kinda weight around in real life is there? Those gotta be fake
eek.gif

YO there is no way LeBron is really throwin that kinda weight around in real life is there? Those gotta be fake
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom