pic request ** ~~~ Kobe trying to be Jordan collage!

well when you grow up watching a certain player your whole childhood, you're going to pick up a couple of his tendencies

kobe imitating jordan is nothing new... i was hoping he'd bust a flu game vs. the jazz in the playoffs (although he did kinda hurt his back)

i just find it funny when he channels his inner jordan during interviews.. "the game of basketball.."

Hey, if I had that athleticism, I'd be imitating Jordan too.
laugh.gif

Any one remember an old Coca Cola commercial back in the mid 80's where these guys in a barber shop compare Jordan to Dr. J?
It showed clips of both doing similar things on the court. Old timers used say how much Jordan reminded them of Elgin.

Now anyone can see that Kobe took alot of stuff from Jordan (even doing the thing where Jordan would put his jersey strap in his mouth to talk to the Refs afew seasons back).

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I hate Kobe with a passion, but he modeled his game after the G.O.A.T. People are just salty because he comes closest to MJ more than any other player. I admit sometimes when I watch Kobe I
smh.gif
but the truth is the guy is bananas and should be given credit for being the most explosive player in the league.

pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hell, I do it too. He was my favorite player, so I try to do everything he used to do on the court.

If you ask Mike himself, he liked to imitate Dr. J.

2zodfuh.jpg

^ LOL those side by side picks are hilarious and creepy, it does look like right before the game he popped in a tape and thought "Hey watch MJ move orpose can I pull tonight" but it's whatever they are both two of the best to ever lace em up

It's Kobe's own fault. Dude is a great player but he needs to be his own man and stop trying to be Jordan; it's disgusting the way he tries to beMike. Trying to play like Mike is one thing but using MJ like mannerisms during interviews is ridiculous. And don't say he don't - even John Barry saidhe stuidies interviews of the guy.

Originally Posted by wildout4

well when you grow up watching a certain player your whole childhood, you're going to pick up a couple of his tendencies

exactly .....
laugh.gif
people don't say anything about Jordan modelingoff Dr. J (MJ did say that he emulated Erving when he was growing up)

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I hate Kobe with a passion, but he modeled his game after the G.O.A.T. People are just salty because he comes closest to MJ more than any other player. I admit sometimes when I watch Kobe I
smh.gif
but the truth is the guy is bananas and should be given credit for being the most explosive player in the league.
Born, someone hacked into your account. Fyi.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ChirpingCrickets

Kobe hits his teammates too

b_2679D4B0E4809EFA2D5DB5CC6E492E42.jpg

*sigh* i wish he would hit me on the thgh like that
You're Ironman Fitness aren't you? Admit it, i caught you.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

im so tired of this damn subject so what kobe resembles mike
if kobe came first people would say mike resembles kobe

p.s. that vid was
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
its just plays only people that great can make or even attempt they might as well put d.wade in the mix i've seen do allthat *#+% before (i am not a d.wade fan in any way)

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

exactly .....
laugh.gif
people don't say anything about Jordan modeling off Dr. J (MJ did say that he emulated Erving when he was growing up)

The only problem I have is that Kobe doesn't admit that MJ is his favorite player, he always mentions Magic Johnson or Ronaldinho.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

exactly .....
laugh.gif
people don't say anything about Jordan modeling off Dr. J (MJ did say that he emulated Erving when he was growing up)

The only problem I have is that Kobe doesn't admit that MJ is his favorite player, he always mentions Magic Johnson or Ronaldinho.

Exactly. He's gotten better over the years but for so long, he seemed hell-bent on denying he watched or imitated Jordan's game to any degree when,its obvious he has. And it IS obvious he has. A lot of players take things here or there but Kobe seems to have taken the entire-formula and put it in play. Hecan pull it off because he's a great player in his own right but why deny the obvious? Jordan may have taken this or that from certain players but thatsfar different than what has occurred between #24 and #23...

Players like LeBron, D-Wade and others admire MJ all admitted that they wanna be like MJ when they are kids, but they don't copy MJ's moves now thatthey're in the NBA. Kobe doesn't admit that MJ is his favorite player and yet he copies all his moves.

Kobe Bryant should have the nickname "The Greatest Wannabe Jordan".

Originally Posted by ChirpingCrickets

Kobe hits his teammates too

b_2679D4B0E4809EFA2D5DB5CC6E492E42.jpg

*sigh* i wish he would hit me on the thgh like that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember seeing that live. It was because Vlad took a STUPID shot

Back
Top Bottom