UNDFTD x Stussy tees
8ej76rq.jpg

Mowabb Huaraches (tan & brown) I unDs'd the brown pair today
8g8sfoi.jpg

Kobe AZK2 ($56 - thanks Fed!)
6ll34ee.jpg

XV, Cement Spizikes & LS VIIIs
7xtad1z.jpg

Not pictured: Bron IV Remix from F&F/Outlet ($50)

Flint those are some nice kicks! Definitely feelin the Huaraches! LOL

mafiasco yeah my business partner was at the game. 4 rows behind the Lakers bench... and he comes home with the gustos! LOL

10.5 is his size I believe. The Iversons are for my peoples. He got em. I got the Melos.

Ah what the $@!%..just heard it was Q....damn...met dude in Vegas last Feb. and did a piece on him for the AF1 Issue (about those same Forcesno less). In our community someone mass frauding (or any fraud for that matter) is the absolute worst...hopefully you guys handle your business and take careof what needs to be done.

Fab, I should be getting my package tomorrow
happy.gif
. Hopefully I'llpost my first pick up this weekend once I get my packages in. Damn UPS and mailman must be upset at me this week. I guess I gotta look at hooking both of themup for all the deliveries they did for me this year.

I don't know why but I like those Iversons.

Flint, I need to get me a career like yours. Everytime I see you post, it is a different pick up.

purplesneaks, yea man...i went in there lookin for a scarf and some gloves and saw a sales rack with some jeans and jackets...scooped those up with thequickness lol

thanks micmorales ....

dope pickups flintgrey.... I can't believe I slept on those acg huaraches....but thats only because I can't find my hands on a 7....

I also found these in my kitchen cabinet ....I forgot I still had em since I was a kid....thought I'd share even if it is not considered a pickup....
6t2nvdh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom