**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Had to pick these up again after selling my old pair. Crazy how much the value of these went down. If any one has or can get there hands on a pair of thepurple one's in a men size 9 please let me know.

Dope purple flannel. Been looking for that in a Large for a while now.

I use it for a Nokia e61i and it fits perfect. The wing is a bit thicker and taller so I don't think it'd be a great fit...I got it at Livestock butit's from a previous season.

COME ON flipJays, u killin us... yea i def need to cop that package tho im about to chill on sneaks.. i obviously cant manage money. spent it all. copped a 8gbiphone 5min ago.. but its kina scratched alil dissappointed.. Neone wanna buy it?

about to unlock it and see how much i fall in love with it

Ah really
grin.gif
. Thanks anyways. I was just up at Livestock yesteday butdidn't see it.

They got a brown one in the front display case, I just say it today when I was coppin' the reigning champ hoodie. Probably got more in the back.

i need new pickups. argh those new pearl foamposites. there are a few sneakers I'd buy asap and that is one pair

Those 12.5s are
sick.gif
sick.gif

Those blue jays, the name escapes me now, but its a team shoe I belive, there's supposed to be a very colorways of it releasin
sick.gif
none the less

^^^I feel you. I been scopping this whole week now. It's like you find the only deals when you don't have gwop.

Originally Posted by egorfour

Originally Posted by rafsjays

No shoes for me, but I just picked these up for my macbook

12b1574971af4ed9a670fdf7a5b196dea178bc7.jpg
yesss! how much memory is that? 2gigs adding on to another 2 gigs perhaps??

It's 2Gigs (2x1G), My macbook is a core duo, so its 2G max.
grin.gif

Mic, no problem! If you ever need anything else just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom