**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

2108216378_18c1cf1111.jpg

2108216368_a19d74f8b5.jpg

^ those are very interesting the first time i saw them...would look good on display not on my feet tho...

Originally Posted by SBvj426

COME ON flipJays, u killin us... yea i def need to cop that package tho im about to chill on sneaks.. i obviously cant manage money. spent it all. copped a 8gb iphone 5min ago.. but its kina scratched alil dissappointed.. Neone wanna buy it?

about to unlock it and see how much i fall in love with it

how much do you want for it?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

i need new pickups. argh those new pearl foamposites. there are a few sneakers I'd buy asap and that is one pair

thanks!

and those blue jordans are classic 23's....just in canvas mode, nice blue sole tho!

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

ebay is crazy I got these raptors VIIs VVVVVNDS for retail + tax and shipping

6tvb5t4.jpg

6x616ip.jpg

8fud7v7.jpg

8bsfa1k.jpg

i feel like its too good to be true.....

laugh.gif
, I got my pair about 2 months ago, DS, with everything for$110 and change shipped on the bay.
Dope pick up.

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

Originally Posted by SBvj426

COME ON flipJays, u killin us... yea i def need to cop that package tho im about to chill on sneaks.. i obviously cant manage money. spent it all. copped a 8gb iphone 5min ago.. but its kina scratched alil dissappointed.. Neone wanna buy it?

about to unlock it and see how much i fall in love with it

how much do you want for it?
I got an offer for $300

MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA, they are Puma GV (Guillermo Vilas) Special SE's....I found them at my local DTLR for $49.99

Means you can use it on ANY GSM CARRIER.

Yes you can throw in your T-Mobile SIM and start calling and browsing.

And you better cross your finger that you didn't just buy a brand new OTB 1.1.2 iPhone because you'll be in for some disappointment.

i wont be wearing these , ill be selling em for a beyond reasonable price tho . the yellowed soles disgust me .
tired.gif

6txyp7s.jpg

^ I hate my XI, V, and VI with yellow soles.

So if ima get 'em, they gotta be DS and they gon stay DS
laugh.gif

first time in a pick up post you're not "chillin"
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

^^^if you unlock it does that mean you can use it without getting that rediculous plan...?
Yea, u can use it with a tmobile standard data plan. um current offer is a brand new sidekick LX and $150 ..

also finally got my 1st ID's lol i got a lil fake futura collection now hahaha

inspiration for the futuras.
040005.jpg
NOT as sandy tan as i was looking for

not a fan of the G.O.A.T., but this tee is mighty nice.

I tried to get this shirt from a carrier of Reinvent Thyself brand but I got no response. So I e-mailed RT and they sent it to me free. good lookin Tavon @ RT
292678958.jpg

Back
Top Bottom