**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

pimp.gif
that watch is nice!

went to the mall and the lebron's where only in 2 stores
plus them joints where on the sale rack! if things keep
going like this i might have to cop all the colorways

Damn I need those red lights in a 10-10.5 Dope pick up and probably dope price.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

if i were a student with a part-time job or unemployed, there is no way in hell that i'd be spending $300 on some pants and there is no way in hell that i'd be buying the kinds of shoes that i buy. this year i made much less than i did last year - my check today shows that i grossed around 85k. i work as an administrator in a rehab and i have zero college. most of my life was pissed away drinking and using a ton of drugs. i wish i graduated from college cause i'd be making bank if i did. so yeah... . . you guys in college should take advantage of your opportunities. education is way more important than some stupid shoes or designer crap.

one other thing - i've pretty much been wearing only 2 pairs of jeans for the past 2 years so i figure if i buy 1 pair per year, i'd make it a good one
happy.gif

edit: i pay cash for my stuff cause i hate credit card debt. helps that i grew up together with a bunch of the shop owners here and i usually pay a pretty good price for my stuff. cost of living in hawaii is very high so every little bit helps.

Damn Kev, I wished u told me that before I came out there last year.
I stopped smokin, but I was def lookin for sum of that Waui Maui (sp?)
pimp.gif
wink.gif

thanks for the comments

did u get a good price on that cause ive bin lookin around for a new one
not really, just paid retail cause i was on vacation an was spendin money like crazy...but for $350, its a real nice watch imo

l_3049a7fd7df5f4e1bb90f0ee63bfda23.jpg

Picked up all this from my spot today. Should be getting the shorts, socks and either the hoody or the red jacket for christmas

Part of my "sell VNDS to get DS" movement
roll.gif

Sold my VNDS to obtain the DS (same price`
pimp.gif
) :

6x62kwh.jpg

Besides from the unkles, these have GOTTA be my favorite SB highs....underrated man!
frown.gif
I love 'em tho. GHOST!

6oudhf6.jpg

just got my second pair of DS SPACEJAMS for 285 pick up... odd number but can finally wear one of them...
10.5 DS SPACE-A-FIED JAMS
a6f15b82881b698773dcd74d747260ac31970bb.pjpg

AND FOR 15 $ AT SHIEKS!!! AT TOPANGA MALL IN SOCAL. THEY HAD A COUPLE LEFT.
58435e1b8f2880231dfe698f81d1e96bf5dc54b.pjpg

I can't really tell you if they are real or not since I don't have the dooms but, my black box SBs all say nikeskateboarding.com.

heres my newest pickup from DXC SF

$3xx vvnds w/ box/hangtag/retrocard (about 98% of stars still there) best part is wearable since i quickly un-vnds'd it yesterday
smile.gif
(knocks on wood so i dont jinx it)
img9731adu1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom