**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

not shoe related but...
these came in from japan today
2120895779_d19453832c_o.jpg

dope proper sk8 hi's, still beating myself up for being broke when they dropped last week!!!
got the eddie bravo rubber guard book, if anybody has the dvd, lemme know how it is. also picked up the city of men series.

I got a few pm's regarding this shirt. For anybody else intrested, it;s a collab with a local skateshop in the bay by the name of TRIUMPH. They did thisshirt in collab with MANIC, and I dont kno if they will ship but the number is (415) 457-1625 Its too bad Marck Ecko gay%@!% has to be comin out with starwars in his new collection (im a barry fan)

^ wow i like those! and for that price
eek.gif
where??

it was in the orlando prime outlet...they just had like two 11.5's left. i just went up to him and asked him if they have any retro pumps in the back and came back with these...he was giving me a
smh.gif
because i was geeked when i was trying them on. it was as if he was saying "those shoes are wack" but i didnt care
happy.gif

view.php
86ypy77.jpg

thanks melonhead! and the 2nd pair of 96's are gonna be swapped out for 95s when they come out, and those dunks are just DOPE...sans the faux fur lol

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

nice nubucks.

6z4fdrm.jpg

Wallabee's and chukka.

Thanks again for the info Cris.

Is it just me or do those chukkas fit a little big?

6z love: Thanks...good luck finding a pair in your size
N1ke drawer: good looks fam
BKsole: im just chillin' man
laugh.gif

Beatiful Wallo's Jon.
Thought about pickin up a wheat & brown pair for a min, but Ima need that brown leather.

Back
Top Bottom