**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

I need me a black suede pair of the wallabee's
embarassed.gif
)

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Whoa; Morningstar info on the jeans and jacket?

www.worldjeanshop.com

They retail for $240+tax each.........they can custom make whatever you want, check the site out. I have around 30 prs of the non-custom version, plain rawdark blue denim. I wear them 1 month at a time and have no need for them, hit me up if anyone is interested.

[email protected]

Jacket is Gucci.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

you mean the jeans morning? if so what's the size

33, some 34......fits true......nice and baggy

Beanies are from '04. Retailed for around $220 each.......didn't pay that much tho......notice all 4 are different.......

293745885.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

view.php
86ypy77.jpg

thanks melonhead! and the 2nd pair of 96's are gonna be swapped out for 95s when they come out, and those dunks are just DOPE...sans the faux fur lol

INFO ON WHERE TO GET THE 96's???? thanks!

Thanks again for the info Cris.
............No worries John, I wore mine to that Genentech Holiday party at PacBell, had to walk through wet/muddy grass for a min, got mad dirty.

............Dope Sup Blaze's and Jacket morningstar.

Peace.

Cris1.

been a good month, 110 shipped
smile.gif

86qruyw.jpg

same
7xblwxy.jpg

chocolate chunk, es ghost, girl blammo tees
7xj6u88.jpg

chocolate sidelogo(who needs supreme), fox
7w8iotf.jpg

chocolate details
8egixad.jpg

Ouchhh morningstar lol nice pick ups you kinda hurt my feeling I have been trying to get supreme sb blazers size 11 and can't get lucky at all =/

YO i really need a pair of those DURANTS.... ANy1 PM me if you have or any knowlegde 2ward them... please

man I picked up way to much stuff from the footlocker employee sale. Its always dope to be able to rock a sz 14. I'll just say I got a bunch of retro4's and 7's for $35 each and 5's and 8's for $60 or so. I'll try to get pix today. Finally got my Heineken Am1 id's. I'll post morepix later

KVN

Originally Posted by crisone

Thanks again for the info Cris.
............No worries John, I wore mine to that Genentech Holiday party at PacBell, had to walk through wet/muddy grass for a min, got mad dirty.

............Dope Sup Blaze's and Jacket morningstar.

Peace.

Cris1.

laugh.gif
i heard the party was off tha hook. batting cages, snow, lots offood and drinking.

The green looks a little darker than the green on the Heinekens. Or it could just be the lighting. Either way those ID's look pretty nice!

Yea the green is a bit darker, and at first I wanted to paint it lighter, but they grown on me. It also looks darker because the swoosh is black. I wish therewas a panel to make it white behind the black swoosh like on the dunks. Nether less they look dope!

KVN

Back
Top Bottom