pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great pick up dunkies123! Ebay? If it was, I was watching those to see what price they would end at. The seller had a size 9 too

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

you mean the jeans morning? if so what's the size

33, some 34......fits true......nice and baggy

Beanies are from '04. Retailed for around $220 each.......didn't pay that much tho......notice all 4 are different.......

293745885.jpg
MORNINGSTAR INFO ON THE BEENIES

I WEAR WHAT I LIKE I DONT FEED INTO HYPE.

Great pick up dunkies123! Ebay? If it was, I was watching those to see what price they would end at. The seller had a size 9 too
...yep ebay lol....i overpaid i know...but i wanted them that badly. I figured since i'm selling my sendhelps for 400+ i can splurge
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrXfamous

I JUST BOUGHT THESE ON EBAY EARLIER TODAY.

BUT NOW IMA HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT IF THERE REAL OR NOT NOW. (I KNOW I SHOULD OF MADE SURE THAT THEY WERE THE REAL DEAL)

ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LABEL ON THE BOX.IT SAYS "
WWW.NIKE.COM ".SHOULDNT SAY "NIKESKATEBOARDING.COM"? AND THE DESCRIPTION READS AS MIDNIGHG FOG.

SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE.THANK YOU.

theres a legit check thread

^^Send Helps for $400+???!!!
eek.gif

but def congrats on the safaris..I love that shoe!
laugh.gif
yea size 6 sendhelps are nice n overpriced
happy.gif
devil.gif

...but yea these safaris...
smokin.gif
i've been waiting for awhile

51e3575befd1aa41e8d100e61b2067c3a35e6b5.pjpg

I must say...today was a good day.
BTW, the 360 Madden I got for $22.49 at Walmart, I price matched a Circuit City ad. I'm thinking about giving it to my lil cousin, depending on how much Ilike the Wii version.

Originally Posted by dunkies123

^^ where'd u get a wii? i've been searching for one for my cuz..smh stupid xmas
tired.gif
There were 10 at my local Target around 2pm today

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

BUT NOW IMA HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT IF THERE REAL OR NOT NOW. (I KNOW I SHOULD OF MADE SURE THAT THEY WERE THE REAL DEAL)

WWW.NIKE.COM ".SHOULDNT SAY "NIKESKATEBOARDING.COM"? AND THE DESCRIPTION READS AS MIDNIGHG FOG.

The more and more i look at these shoes I see them being fake....The box is just too off... Sorry fam
ohwell.gif
.But on another note.. Anybody willing to trade a legit DS pair sz 10.5 or 11for a DS sz 10???

PM me please!

FrankWh1te, I searched high and low for the safari's and finally just gave up when I found a pair in a 12 and decided to cop and just squeeze my feet in.Good luck finding them.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

The more and more i look at these shoes I see them being fake....The box is just too off... Sorry fam
ohwell.gif
.But on another note.. Anybody willing to trade a legit DS pair sz 10.5 or 11 for a DS sz 10???

PM me please!

These are fake son so find away to get your bread back
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom