**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by innovativeONE

Early XMAS presents for myself...

OSU Away Lebron IV's size 10
OSUIV1.jpg

Asics Gel Lyte III Black Storm size 10.5 (All of these will be be beat down in the coming years)
ASICS1.jpg

Funkdoctor73 - I had to strike first. You took too long, son.
happy.gif
Already preparing for round 3.....
adviceHumanDorusPaw.jpg
Angel

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

raf where can i get that proper x vans @?

They only sold them at the Proper store in Long Beach, but they do take phone orders (thats how I got mine). I'm pretty sure they're all gone butyou can try to give them a call.

Thanks Mic.

Originally Posted by innovativeONE

Early XMAS presents for myself...

OSU Away Lebron IV's size 10
OSUIV1.jpg

Asics Gel Lyte III Black Storm size 10.5 (All of these will be be beat down in the coming years)
ASICS1.jpg

Funkdoctor73 - I had to strike first. You took too long, son.
happy.gif
Already preparing for round 3.....
Nice OSU aways, I have a suspicion of where you got it. Merry X-mas and Happy 08 to you and your fam. I'll be in Vegas during the New Year.

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Originally Posted by rafsjays

You could think of it as an LA Kings hat
grin.gif

but i live in the Bay so people will assume Raiders.

Thats a die hard niners fan right there
pimp.gif

Me on the other hand, Ilove the niners, and I wish them luck before any other team, but to be honest they make some really stupid decisions. The owner has got to go...

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

You could think of it as an LA Kings hat
grin.gif

but i live in the Bay so people will assume Raiders.

Thats a die hard niners fan right there
pimp.gif

Me on the other hand, I love the niners, and I wish them luck before any other team, but to be honest they make some really stupid decisions. The owner has got to go...

fo'sho fo'sho....owner gots to go, alex smith gots to go, butterfinger Darrell Jackson gots to go, the offensive coordinator gots to go, theoffensive line gots to go. They need to start building up their offensive line....I mean they can't run or pass block.

Haha, Yeah. Theres not much they can do. Except find ways to loose. But I still love em
grin.gif
. lol.

Back
Top Bottom