**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by Compton781

xilegacy: where did u cop the Godzillas for $75 each?

I had several people pm about this. Footlocker had there 30% off F&F sale. If it's over 100 after the 30% is applied it comes out to 40% off, withno sales tax it comes out to 75 each. The sale is over now but there was big thread in the NIKE section.

Got these 5s for a NICE price. Dont mind the tag, was thinking about selling, but ima keep em
smile.gif

e4f25f8e33a3d6011d56e4fa0e0e1ccbed5f710.pjpg

cab25d3e6bae16071876999403f9897e97f3a93.pjpg

EDIT: I need to know why that grey comes out with my font everytime i post pics
mad.gif

crooks and castle(blk on sale for 25) and a pair of levis 501 pre shrunk... o and my next pick up will be a digi cam cause the curve cam aint workin... lmao
291398360.jpg

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

crooks and castle(blk on sale for 25) and a pair of levis 501 pre shrunk... o and my next pick up will be a digi cam cause the curve cam aint workin... lmao
291398360.jpg

probably quoting wrong so if it is some assistance will be appreciated. anywho, where did you get that cnc shirt from?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

291398360.jpg

probably quoting wrong so if it is some assistance will be appreciated. anywho, where did you get that cnc shirt from?
i got everything at up against the wall.. the blk shirt was on sale for 25 and the white was 34

It's been a while.... more to come. im too lazy to keep taking pics! one pic comes out ok and the other is just crap!! wth! i need a new cam!

Commune (F.I.S.M.)

USUGROW (Thanks Petee) & In4mants

Leaders (Just happen to look in the "incoming-mail" box at work, and saw my name on a box by surprise, thanks Ty...

Industrials...

http://

Back
Top Bottom