Pics BEYONCE ROCKIN GOLD FRONTS TAUNTS REPUBLICANS AFTER OBAMA WIN "Take That.."

Although I thought that this was a classless act,

B can REALLY get it... :smokin

-Drew

This type of crap been messing with me all day. First V103 calling Trump Towers asking to throw a party for Obama with performers like TI and Jeezy. Then listening to all these people call in with the taunts, talking like this mess is all about us as blacks. Now this mess. Yeah I know B is hood, but that's not how she's viewed by the public. Most consider her to be classy. Some of those class points were just lost.

This type of crap been messing with me all day. First V103 calling Trump Towers asking to throw a party for Obama with performers like TI and Jeezy. Then listening to all these people call in with the taunts, talking like this mess is all about us as blacks. Now this mess. Yeah I know B is hood, but that's not how she's viewed by the public. Most consider her to be classy. Some of those class points were just lost.

Really...a lot of this **** is just unnecessary and embarrassing. Some days I just want to paint myself a different color. Maybe blue.

Man, when Beyonce is considered one of our classier representatives (which is true), something's askew. :smh:

Obama doesn't even care about her, nor does he care about Jay-Z. To him, and the rest of his administration, they're just clowns.

And in my opinion, actions like these are just as damaging to progress as some of the ideas put forth by Romney supporters. A lot of black people get mad at how they're being treated by white people, saying that it's 2012 and they can't believe racism still exists. News flash, it exists not just because of white people, but failure to move forward by individuals like Beyonce. Very poor taste and demonstration.

Last edited:
attention harlot
will not buy new single
kelly was always the better one.

Last edited:
I would use her used toilet paper as my washcloth if I meant I could get to taste her yambwitches.

Back
Top Bottom