Pics BEYONCE ROCKIN GOLD FRONTS TAUNTS REPUBLICANS AFTER OBAMA WIN "Take That.."

Really...a lot of this **** is just unnecessary and embarrassing. Some days I just want to paint myself a different color. Maybe blue.
Man, when Beyonce is considered one of our classier representatives (which is true), something's askew. :smh:

This type of crap been messing with me all day. First V103 calling Trump Towers asking to throw a party for Obama with performers like TI and Jeezy. Then listening to all these people call in with the taunts, talking like this mess is all about us as blacks. Now this mess. Yeah I know B is hood, but that's not how she's viewed by the public. Most consider her to be classy. Some of those class points were just lost.

Shut up. Why are ya'll worried about her class points? Are ya'll Beyonce?
You shouldn't be held accountable for anyone's actions but your own.
What's unnecessary was the amount of N-ers I saw on FB, Instagram, and twitter after Obama won.
Yet you want to condemn our people for having a little fun.
Anyways damn B looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmg
What's unnecessary was the amount of N-ers I saw on FB, Instagram, and twitter after Obama won.
Mostly because she's one of the most visible faces of our people or something ******ed like that. Whatever tho...enjoy your dance, homie.

Last edited:
Mostly because she's one of the most visible faces of our people or something ******ed like that. Whatever tho...enjoy your dance, homie.

And? Oh I get it... you want us all to conform so that we can please the same people calling us N-ers.
Gotcha. Let us rock how we rock. Like I said, you should only be held accountable for your actions.

Last edited:
And? Oh I get it... you want us all to conform so that we can please the same people calling us N-ers.
Gotcha. Let us rock how we rock. Like I said, you should only be held accountable for your actions.
She's done her conforming--or is that pandering--already, it's just to a different set of standards. I'm all for being an individual, but this ain't that...it's a rather corny grab for attention from people who have never been encouraged to think for themselves. You fill your reply with "we" and "us"...then call me out for wanting people to be part of some imaginary club.

Right.

Like I said, enjoy your dance, homie.

Shut up??? Who the **** are you talking to? I'm not your child. I could care less about her class points. My point is that she has been depicted as a classy person. Some will see this and think of it as not so classy. And I'm not holding myself accountable for anyone's action, I just don't agree with some of the actions of today regarding Obamas victory.

And how you gone say what was unnecessary was the amount of Ns on FB, IG, etc? Weren't those our people you saw on FB and IG? I mean you did say N-ers. If you read my post I stated that my issue was with how some us as blacks were acting today. Our people calling the radio station throwing taunts like it's all about us. Sounding just as bad the white dude with the whip. The same mess you saw on FB and IG I heard on the radio all morning.

She's done her conforming--or is that pandering--already, it's just to a different set of standards. I'm all for being an individual, but this ain't that...it's a rather corny grab for attention from people who have never been encouraged to think for themselves. You fill your reply with "we" and "us"...then call me out for wanting people to be part of some imaginary club.

Right.

Like I said, enjoy your dance, homie.

What? I said us because of your first post.

"Mostly because she's one of the most visible faces of our people or something ******ed like that. Whatever tho...enjoy your dance, homie."

Conversation changed from Beyonce to our people after you said that.
Like I said, let us rock how we rock.

Shut up??? Who the **** are you talking to? I'm not your child. I could care less about her class points. My point is that she has been depicted as a classy person. Some will see this and think of it as not so classy. And I'm not holding myself accountable for anyone's action, I just don't agree with some of the actions of today regarding Obamas victory.
And how you gone say what was unnecessary was the amount of Ns on FB, IG, etc? Weren't those our people you saw on FB and IG? I mean you did say N-ers. If you read my post I stated that my issue was with how some us as blacks were acting today. Our people calling the radio station throwing taunts like it's all about us. Sounding just as bad the white dude with the whip. The same mess you saw on FB and IG I heard on the radio all morning.

Once again. Why are you worried about it? She lost class points.. and?
& no those weren't our people. Are you kidding?
Do me a favor and go here.

http://jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-racists-react-to-that-******-getting-reelected/gallery/1

Whether you admit it or not, Obama winning again is a small victory for all minorities.
Us celebrating is warranted.

With that look and those big hoop earrings, it looks like she can give a bomb bop job.

Ok, why are you worried about my opinion? Stating my opinion does mean I'm worried. This chick is rich. Think she cares about losing some class points? No, so why would I be worried? IMO some people will view these pics as classless.

I could imagine her being one of those Instagram celebs if she was a regular chick.

And I agree this is a victory for ALL MINORITIES. But from what I've heard all day it sounds like it's only a victory for the black community.

Ok, why are you worried about my opinion? Stating my opinion does mean I'm worried. This chick is rich. Think she cares about losing some class points? No, so why would I be worried? IMO some people will view these pics as classless.

I was just curious as to why you were condemning black people for celebrating.
When you're around and listen to black aimed radio, it only makes sense that you'll hear that.

Last edited:
I'm not condemning black people for celebrating, is how some of us are celebrating. Racism is a big problem. With some of the actions of today more fuel was thrown in the fire. This IG post said it best...........

I can respect that.
I guess I took your post out of content.
I took it as you saying black people shouldn't be celebrating.
My apologies.

Once again. Why are you worried about it? She lost class points.. and?
& no those weren't our people. Are you kidding?
Do me a favor and go here.
http://jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-racists-react-to-that-******-getting-reelected/gallery/1
Whether you admit it or not, Obama winning again is a small victory for all minorities.
Us celebrating is warranted.

Definitely not our people, or people for that matter :smh:

Damn man, it's so hard to not see color when everybody does :smh:

I will never understand the beyonce hate here on NT...and other places round the net....
beyonce is
pimp.gif
Didn't you hear?

Trannies is where it's at here on NT now! Beyonce is a real woman, and that ain't cool no more!

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom