Pics BEYONCE ROCKIN GOLD FRONTS TAUNTS REPUBLICANS AFTER OBAMA WIN "Take That.."

I will never understand the beyonce hate here on NT...and other places round the net....
beyonce is :pimp:
No doubt she's :pimp:

I won't ever disagree on that. I just don't care to know her politics. I like Jay and B but when it comes to politics they haven't a clue. The fact they believe one rotten party is better than other makes me sick.

Didn't you hear?

Trannies is where it's at here on NT now! Beyonce is a real woman, and that ain't cool no more!

roll.gif

Last edited:
Unnecessary arrogance from beyonce. I don't see jay-z doing this type of "campaigning" for obama. Seems a bit immature of beyonce. She could have done it in a classier way.

LMAO at that Beyonce .gif. :rofl:

Doesn't seem like a wise PR move, but I don't care; I'm not bothered by it.

she looks pretty hot in those pics, too. :pimp:

I'm not a fan but it sure is something to see a thread with posters who usually have no opinion on Beyonce other than saying whether they'd smash or not straight up roast her cuz it has something to do with politics that you don't agree with.

Hate to be the one to say this corny saying but with a thread on her and Jay on the 1st page even though Barack don't even really **** with them they must be doing something to keep yall talking about them.
So where's Blue Ivy?

With her real mother.
:rofl:

I'm sayin'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom